What do you want on v2 that wasn't on v***

I am wondering what you guys would want on v2 that was never on vine.

For example I would like a little longer recording loops than 7 seconds.

If you have any ideas that you would want on v2 post them below im down to hear all thoughts. :smile:

I don’t want V2 to be 20 seconds. Keep V2 as its own thing, and let others compete with it than the other way around

I think a “Prefer this user” option would be pretty neat. Could give smaller viewed creators with good content the opportunity to be put on some type of featured or explore page.

3 Likes

That would be an AWESOME idea!

1 Like

I am actually very interested in that idea, sounds like something that could be very good for the app

1 Like

Yeah of course, that sounds like the best thing

1 Like

Maybe a little bonus for creators who pass a specific number of followings. Like YouTube when someone reaches 100K they receive an item, so maybe a little increase in their video.

So if the max_duration = 6.5 if a creator passes 100K their max_duration could be 6.8

It’s a little idea that I think could be useful for some creators so they can make longer videos if they had to.

2 Likes

hmm, yeah giving the creators some sort of bonus for reaching a certain achievement would be nice, now deciding on what you get is the hard part, the duration could be intriguing though. :open_mouth: