What do you use to listen to music?

I usually use Spotify, and sometimes Pandora or Youtube. What do you guys use?

10 Likes

I use YouTube mainly when I am on a computer, but on my phone I’ll use Spotify

4 Likes

I use Spotify, I used to have apple music but lmao I came back to spotif I prefer it tho, also I love youtube but i just use it when I’m in my house. :yellow_heart::pancakes:

5 Likes

youtube!

3 Likes

Nothing i buy music cd’s hard to find anymore or buy on Amazon music

1 Like

I use Musi on my iphone but on android i’ll download songs from the internet and use a play store app to make playlists and listen to them

2 Likes

I usually use Spotify. Sometimes I use YouTube and occasionally I use SoundCloud.

3 Likes

i use pandora and sometimes spotify and most i use youtube.

2 Likes

spotify is lifeee

4 Likes

and YouTube for certain times

3 Likes

Spotify whenever I dont mind song shuffling but if I want to listen to something specific, then YouTube

4 Likes

Definitely Spotify

1 Like

usually youtube, but i’m starting to board the spotify train. im not entirely sold yet tho

3 Likes

I use headphones to listen to music. jk jk

If I’m on my phone and it’s around the house I’ll use Musi (which is just YouTube videos).
I’ll use Pandora for mowing the lawn and sometimes driving. I’m trying to jump on this Spotify train though.

2 Likes

Youtube for most songs. They give random songs infinitely that are pretty good. If I want to hear a song that isn’t on youtube, Spotify. Apple Music really needs to up their game.

2 Likes

Spotify, I play the song then I go out hoping that it doesn’t pause due to connection loss. And yes I know about premium.

2 Likes

Haaaa, I was gonna say that I used my phone but then I realised that it was in the wrong context.

2 Likes

I often use Spotify, but I sometimes use YouTube.

1 Like

adri right

2 Likes

I forgot about this thread :upside_down_face:

1 Like