What do you think the first post on Byte will be?

What do y’all think the first post will be? Idk, but I have a feeling it’ll be Dom saying “WEEKEND STARTS NOW”, an homage to his vine account way back when…

Then again, that’s a gif and I feel like the first video should be like a camera recorded thing

But who do you think it will be? What will be about? Will it set the start of a new golden legacy? Many questions, and more, will probably be answered by 23 years from now. What’s yo guess??? :smiley:

7 Likes

Haha interesting topic
It might as well be just a demo test video by one if the developers maybe

2 Likes

like jawed’s video on youtube

2 Likes

yeah, mebbe…

1 Like

it’s just a video of dom getting an actual vine and just lighting it on fire

7 Likes

it’ll be me at the zoo

4 Likes

Knowing what dom has teased us with so far, I have a feeling it will be some sort of scenic, aesthetically pleasing short vid.

6 Likes

Basically the last thing you would expect to see on a video platform like this; something actually normal haha

2 Likes

I wanna know what the first MEME post will be. Or the first post where the audio is memed like “why df u lyin” or “u not my dad” or “that fufu lame ish i aint wit it bussin shots at cho fitted GRATATA”. THATS WHAT I WANNA KNOW! i love memes. Wwyd if YOU got turned into a meme?

2 Likes

I’d probably go to subway. idk what else 2 do now that I’ve asceneded to immortality :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think it has already been posted to doms twitter

Contribute to this topic Not necessarily a commercial but a promotion