What do you think is under appreciated?

i think history is under appreciated tbh, or maybe im too much of a history buff to be objective who knows—and also theatre but then again;; im a theatre nerd so

7 Likes

I think I’m underrated

Stream adlibs by lil chainy

12 Likes

Brownies. They’re not underrated just under appreciated :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

100% agree !!!

2 Likes

Teachers maybe

9 Likes

probably the 5 senses bc we take it way way way for granted, when having them let us access all the pleasures that we have in life

6 Likes

Clean tap water everyone be disrespecting that breed and buying bottled including me :eyes:

5 Likes

This planet we take for granted and we need to keep clean :triumph:

14 Likes

education my dudes

6 Likes

Being able to google search ANYTHING you’re trying to figure out. :relieved::raised_hands:HIGHLY under appreciated…

7 Likes

Not caring what other people think is under appreciated. Very few people realize how amazing that is when you truly are that way

6 Likes

Me, I am underrated :pensive::love_you_gesture:t3:

4 Likes

On a serious note, the earth is underrated, everyone should be taking care of her but we treat her like trash plus we only have 12 years to limit climate change catastrophe

7 Likes

So true, I couldn’t imagine being a teacher with students who don’t care and getting underpaid.

3 Likes

any species of the world, except from us…
(insects, fish, reptiles, animals etc)

2 Likes

I think really good teachers who put endless effort into their lesson plans and execution of those plans, their relationships with students and other faculty, and their commitment to the overall classroom and school culture are underappreciated, especially when you consider tenure (job security). I think tenure in education does more harm than good and doesn’t highlight the underappreciated teachers who put so much dedication into everything they do.

2 Likes

I think water is underrated. It is what basically keeps us alive. That along with air.

2 Likes

Not just water but cold water on a hot day

4 Likes

yessss it tastes so much better

2 Likes

Teachers!

2 Likes