What do you think about people begging for v2 to be released now?

This is getting annoying. V fans are whining to Dom Hofmann & beg him to release v2 like… right now! It’s REAL annoying, right?

3 Likes

I agree. Patience is the key. If people are not patient with the release and all, Dom would feel rushed (in my opinion).

2 Likes

Are they from the forum?

1 Like

They’re all just expressing their excitement, but at times it does get annoying. I hope everyone knows that Dom is taking his time to make the app as great as possible.

3 Likes

Nope. On Dom’s twitter page!

1 Like

In my opinion people that ask for the release date who aren’t on the forum shouldn’t get info… I think people going the extra mile and making account and checking it regularly should get info first, when the time comes…

1 Like

Honestly speaking, it’s very annoying. He has life outside V2 too. Plus, he’s making V2 for all of us. He’s working on it so that we enjoy using the app and for that HE NEEDS TIME. STOP PESTERING HIM. Stop telling him to focus on V2 because I’m pretty sure he’s working on it. Just because he’s not posting updates does not mean he’s not doing anything about it. Spare him and stop being rude to him.

2 Likes

Yes, they are impatient but we are all too. The only difference is that they bombard his twitter posts asking when the app will be released. On his recent post, he was promoting his friend’s new app and some people were asking about v2. I honestly find that rude.
Also, asking about when the app will be released will not get any date from him as we all know it will be released sometime this summer and it will not make him hurry up when the app is released!

2 Likes

Really annoying, surely they would prefer a finished polished app, not a rushed one. They would be the same people to complain if there was anything wrong with the app.

2 Likes

Changing category to Off-Topic

SIKE, I’m not there yet lol

It’s quite frustrating, but it just shows you the amount of excitement around the app.

2 Likes

I think that for dom is very annoying

i wish we get early access though