What do you prefer? Snickers or KitKat

• Snickers
  • KitKat

0 voters

KitKat :drooling_face::heart:

3 Likes

Oh shoot it’s 50/50 as of now!

1 Like

Not to be rude or anything, but it feels like people are just making these types of posts to get a bunch of replies, views, and likes. I’m not accusing you of doing that, but imma put it how i see it

1 Like

It’s okay. I fixed that for you!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

I accept your criticism without any problem, it is not annoying. I tell you that I do this type of survey to entertain and give life to the forum, because what you see you are new here, this forum every day is getting more empty.

I hope that with time you can change the way you see things in the forum, everyone when we were new thought things differently. As you are new you were not in the “golden age” of the forum,it were the first days in which there were hundreds of post daily, we had fun debating about V2 and different topics.

I hope that with the experience watching other post you change the way of thinking,

Thank you for your time.

In the most interesting survey I did, It is very fought :boxing_glove:

Hahaha :laughing:

Have a break. Have a Kit-Kat
That’s my answer!

1 Like

shot_1515453040694

1 Like

OF COURSE MY KITTY KAT that’s the best thing ever (and of course my Jet)

1 Like

What is that? I never saw it in my life

I’m sure they’re doing it to get a better “membership” on this site, instead of being recorded as a “basic user” like me :slight_smile: heh I don’t blame them for doing so.

Snickers!! :chocolate_bar: :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m just a teenager who is bored in his free time

Kit-Kat all the way!!

1 Like

kitkat for sure fam

2 Likes

I totally agree, its kind of a bummer, but hey man, if it brings the people together and gets activety from the community, then its no big deal! :slight_smile:

Is so :dizzy_face::dizzy_face: