What do you plan to present on Byte?

if this is too vague, what are your plans for videos on byte? music? animation? art? cool magic-y (is that a word?) editing? drop it below! :slightly_smiling_face:

for me, it’ll probably be animation + music. we’ll see, i guess

6 Likes

mostly funny / relatable bytes & spreading positive vibes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sounds pretty good to me :]

2 Likes

One can hope I’ll be able to present to people ways to combat single use plastic. hopefully humor and definitely a small streetwear collection within the year as well lol

I post very chill songs that people can study to or sleep to. I don’t make them though. Hopefully when I get bigger I can start making my own though.

1 Like

Positivity and motivation to the world!!!

2 Likes

Fitness motivation and tips! >Lancebfit

1 Like

I am about to shoot a music byte. I’ll probably do music and comedy mostly

1 Like

I’ve started with gaming clips from my streams, but I got comedy sketch ideas on the way.

1 Like

Music, funny and relatable, positive and update bytes

2 Likes

Random SFM animations, including SFM remakes of popular Vines.

2 Likes

Most of my videos are comedy with my partner in Crime, my one year old Husky.

1 Like

Probably just gonna be myself and dick around, maybe some cooking things here or there.

I plan on bringing back the Comedy golden era of vines

I’m planning on posting crackhead energy videos, like that level of relatable and funny stuff

My funny moments I started making Meow Meow noises while doing cycling livestreams in Amsterdam, now I am traveling the world bringing the #MeowMeow everywhere I go!

Minivlog

i’m planning on posting bytes on style and beauty! follow me @cehleena :hugs:

1 Like

im gonna use it to cope @dingdoes

I’m @neefy on Byte and I’m just tryna showcase some comedic creativity I have to help make people laugh :call_me_hand:t3: