What do you miss most about V***?

What do you miss most about Vine?

Binge watching it and just kinda getting lost in it

6 Likes

honestly, my likes. i had like s thousand of those but i’ve only been able to remember like a hundred of them

2 Likes

getting new vines instead of having to rewatch old ones

it had the power to actually keep my limited attention in one spot for 6 seconds

2 Likes

The fact that I can’t watch any new ones

Being able to scroll through my feed and finding new creators, scrolling through their pages finding new vines and following more people every time… but most of all: WATCHING ALL OF MY ‘LIKED’ VINES FROM MY PROFILE!! And if theres any way of being able to rewatch those forgotten vines in my v2 account I would be ecstatic.

Hurricane tortilla

4 Likes

Losing sleep finding crazy stuff to send to my friends

1 Like

Going so far down the rabbit hole, then the feeling of self hatred when pressing the “back button” for literally MINUTES to go back

2 Likes

Would love it if (actual) looping came back. I remember people would make edits that would loop the audio/song and it was so mesmerizing to watch and hear.

1 Like

probably the fact that whenever i was done or depressed vine would bring me up. nothing ever felt better than clicking on the explore button and clicking comedy and just truly dying of laughter. it was the best app i ever downloaded, truly.

1 Like

Just the motivation it gave me to be authentically myself which is a goofball. I never had to worry about what people would think on it and I really miss having a space like that where haters were just white noise.

1 Like

agreed. I’d give anything just to watch thru all my liked just one more time

All the real comedy and not the fake comedy. Also how the people on there were so genuinely nice and kind. You could meet someone new everyday and they would probably show you a vine or a viner you have never seen before and you could find a new favorite style of content or a new favorite viner. Also just everything too lmao

1 Like

Honestly, everything

2 Likes

Lol same @karli

The new feel of a new social media

1 Like

A place that made me laugh ! And helped me go through depression and sadness! Vine was kinda my shelter from the real world! Thats why I wish to become a V2 artist to make people happy and make them laugh

1 Like

The community :smirk: