What do you hope Byte will lead you into? Career wise

Like For some Viners, they’ve became YouTubers, singers, ect. I would hope this format will lead me an acting career, with Brad Pitt as inspiration

21 Likes

Changed this to general discussion cuz it’s about the app :call_me_hand:

13 Likes

I hope that this app will kickstart a YouTube career for me :pray: and hopefully there will be some people who enjoy my dumb humor lmao

18 Likes

I hope this lead me to be a youtuber

9 Likes

I really don’t know man, I don’t want to hope anything because something always happens…

9 Likes

Honestly not a clue career wise, I hope it’s fun though

9 Likes

I honestly want to do everything… more YouTube, singing, acting, you name it lol. Hopefully this app opens up huge doors of opportunity for me!

15 Likes

i hope byte leads me into youtube but, i still want to be a frequent and popular byter.

8 Likes

i really hope you guys achieve all the success you guys manifest :four_leaf_clover::heartbeat:
but i really want to make it big on byte so i could lead to more opportunities such as acting which has been my biggest dream i actually hate making funny vids but its good exposure!!

7 Likes

however i still want to make bytes while getting these opportunities since is just six secs and i dont wanna throw a whole past lol
im working and really putitng my soul in my content so it’s gonna be a fun race !

3 Likes

yoo do you guys think celebs could take opportunities from us in byte ??? :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Maybe! I remember hearing some ex viners be forced into a celeb confrontation and make vines with them cuz they are funny but it just ended up being awkward cuz most of the humor from vine didn’t just manifest out of thin air and it took some time for people to come up with ideas. It’s especially hard when u got a celebrity standing there staring at you with high expectations lmao but yeah I definitely think that some will! Most likely popular youtubers would compared to like famous musicians and famous actors/actresses

5 Likes

I want to quit my job and become a full-time entertainer.
There’s a lot that I want to do…but I need that spark to set things in motion.

10 Likes

Me being a famous YouTuber, instagramer, and actor like King Bach

6 Likes

I honestly just wanted people to laugh at something. I didn’t want a career from it just something to do in the spare time. something that brings joy to others I guess.

7 Likes

i’m looking to get this to kick start my own website which is subscription based on byte.

4 Likes

I’m hoping for a career in stand up comedy or to be part of the writing crew for tv shows.

6 Likes

i hope it helps me get towards making content i enjoy making!

6 Likes

I’d like to use this as a stepping stone to launch my career in acting/YouTube

4 Likes

7 Likes