What do you guys think as a community we could do to make the app better?

Dom has already informed us a whole what updates and changes they’re going to implement in the future to make the app better. However, we can’t just leave it up to them. What is something the community could do or stop doing that would make the app better. I’m open for suggestions!!!

14 Likes

That’s a good question, I guess we gotta do our part by crossing promoting our content via Social Medias w/ Byte Logo showing. It’ll take one content to bring traffic :rocket::clap:t4:

8 Likes

I agree, I think everyone should take their bytes and post them on other social media accounts. This will further approve and bring a lot of traffic to the app. Great suggestion​:black_heart::fire:

7 Likes

Twitter is a great place, I’ve seen a lot of Tik Tok videos go viral, but I think someone from byte will soon take off :clap:t4: #Patients.

6 Likes

Umm I’m Actually Perfect at Creating Ad’s for Any App. ■■■■ should hire me as Ad Management.

3 Likes

Definitely everyone should do heavy marketing , it’s our job as creators to attract the audience as well. Starting with friends and family, reaching out on all other social media platforms. From getting other creators to people merely looking for entertainment to join, that would be a huge help to byte‘s overall growth.

3 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

Content is king - great content will gain traction and spread quicker than trying to push it on anyone- remember, TikTok took awhile to grow and they spent 1-2 million per day (that’s right, per day) in marketing to gain users - content and time will heal all :blush:

6 Likes

I think we need to start sharing our byte videos across the different platforms so that we can attract more people towards the app

7 Likes

or I Can Create an Ad if ■■■■ Approves it.

3 Likes

Do what you gotta do to get in contact with the team at Byte

3 Likes

I’ve been posting my bytes on instagram and Facebook (sorta). I was thinking if we should start posting on every other platform cause that’s what other platforms does.

3 Likes

stop rebooting for rebyting. won’t lie i did it up until a couple days ago lol. but it just means bad contents gets popular. not to be rude but some stuff on the popular page is awful compared to the smaller undiscovered people who can’t break in. rebyting for rebyting may be good for you, but its bad for the app

7 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

There is a lot of great content on here not getting attention. I find it mostly on the “Latest” button. Maybe having this at the top of the screen will help boost quality.
There is the option of everyone pitching in and promoting, but this byte for rebyte thing sits funny with me.

4 Likes

DMs or something for conversation so people aren’t posting full conversation back to back filling up the latest page which makes it difficult to find new content to support.

3 Likes

More promotions? Maybe try to make a viral byte and share it on twitter🎉

2 Likes

Word of mouth is definitely a great way of getting traffic into the app.

2 Likes

I really like that idea:

4 Likes

I guess i better share my bytes on twitter and other social media platforms

3 Likes