What do you guys think about the v2 community forums

i think its really good

It’s not good, it’s great. Amazing. This is a very not toxic forum.

i know…

Everyone is really nice so I’m enjoying it :clap:t2:

1 Like

that’s good then :grinning:

1 Like

I think is and amazing community, all of them are pretty amazing and isn’t a toxic area… so I love it here

1 Like

that’s good i am glad it is to

It’s so cool to be a part of something from its inception, so I think having this forum is a great way to build hype and also get some good ideas flowing. It’s definitely keeping me motivated and once the app launches I think the forum community members will be able to push forward and get V2 up and running the way it should!

yeahh i think so to

There’s a good community but I feel as if the v2 forum will get old soon and people will begin to use it less frequently.

know that is true

Also, the best thing we can do right now is make friends here. So when the app comes out we won’t be alone.

true do you want to be friends then

It’s already happening. I think it’s due to the limits.

1 Like

changing category to off topic

I think this forum is amazing! Everyone is so creative, friendly and eager for V2. Feels nice to be a part of something like this!

i know right

I like the community and how nice the people are, the only thing I’m not really satisfied with is the forum software, but that’s just my personal preference.

I like this forum a lot. There are lots of interesting topics. This is the V2 Community Forum. But with the possibility newer official forms of staff, to user communication become available… I wonder if this area will remain active or be closed.

yeah thats true