What do you guys think about Musical.ly?

I have high hopes that v2 will be comedic, but I was wondering what everyone thinks of Musical.ly? I’m personally not a huge fan of it, but I’ve talked with a few friends about it and v2. Some said they hoped the two apps will be similar, and some didn’t. I wanted to know the forum members’ opinions! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I used to have 600 billion followers on musical.ly but then I quit because I wasn’t famous enough :confused:

4 Likes

I ignore that app, never download it and never meet a person who has the app…

1 Like

I’m not a fan, but then again I’ve never really used it. When vne ended everyone flocked to musically and that’s why I don’t like it, there’s too many people, it would be hard to get noticed and maintain an internet “career” when kids younger than me are getting 10x the views

1 Like

I used to use it when it gained popularity especially in my school but I wasn’t a fan of uploading frequently on there and got easily bored of the app as it was the same boring lipsyncs!

1 Like

filled with cringey kids faam… so i dont use it.

3 Likes

I downloaded it once but I never had the urge to create something, because I just think the whole concept of the app is a little… strange? (PLEASE DON’T COME AT ME FOR SAYING THIS)
My little sister uses it and I guess it is popular around kids that are 13 and stuff :tipping_hand_woman:t6:

1 Like

Musical.ly does have good in-app editing features. It could of course improve but they definitely had the creators in mind when building the app… (hoping the same will go for v2)

1 Like

There’s a few good videos in the comedy section but the rest of it is everyone just doing the same thing

1 Like

I used it once and that was more than enough. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve never used it and dont intend to :confused:

I hate the musicl.ly layout. There are so many things on the videos it’s just overwhelming. I hope v2’s layout is nothing like that

It’s nice I like it

From what i’ve heard and seen, it’s pretty trash. I want V2 to be like Vine more than anything else.

1 Like