What do you do?

Whats up my V2ers!

i want to know what everyone does in their spare time / who they are.

i work 35 hours a week for AT&T, and its the best job ive ever had.
i go to school still, will be finishing up in a year with a Com Degree.
i am working on building an online business with the end goal of not working a 9-5 job.
i love health and fitness
i never watch TV, but i spend all my time on Youtube.
i am not a huge sneakerhead, but i buy a lot of shoes.

Wby?

7 Likes

I love making people laugh.
I write songs and occasionally music.
I am writing a comedic book (about myself)
I’m a gangstah

5 Likes

well I go to school (high school, yayyy) and after school will usually have book club, softball, swimming, or play/musical rehearsal depending on the season (right now it’s musical rehearsal and book club and softball starts soon). then when I’m at home I’m either watching an insane amount of tv in one sitting (probably a cartoon or disney films) or watching YouTube fore hoursssss :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m in college (choke)
I edit, play some computer games, watch Netflix, & travel in my spare time!
I currently have a job at six flags
I’m 18
I’m from Tennessee
I like food (a lot hehe)
I also used to cheer in middle school <— fun fact

4 Likes

Now iam having breakfast
I am on vacation
I am a bit annoyed with my government because of problems with public schools extended the duration of classes. I go to private school
I do not know what to do while waiting for V2

3 Likes

I am 16 years old, and am in college
Im British, living in a crazy city called Birmingham (sigh)
I wanted to be a marine biologist when i was younger but decided not to go down that path
And i like to make people laugh!

2 Likes

How are you 16 & in college :scream:

3 Likes

The system in the UK is different to the one in America

2 Likes

Ohh I see

1 Like

I am a high school student.
I work at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Planning on going to college for web design and marketing / advertising

4 Likes

Woah ya’ll are interesting people!!

I’m about to take a year off from college. Opening an Amazong FBA Store and I am going to continue film production and Software Programming. If I can help anybody out with anything I would be more than happy to help

2 Likes

I’m 21 a uni student doing double major… Im not really a fan of the education system and the whole 9-5 job thing so I’m hoping to Excell in content creating and being a successful artist

2 Likes

Same, it would take years to get a degree :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m a talent manager. Currently working with content creators, youtubers and videographers.

My job basically is taking care of brand deals, public relations and influence strategy

5 Likes

I just made my first FBA order. Good luck

1 Like

There you go my friend… just found out my sample was shipped to the wrong side of the country so time to get to work

1 Like

Aww what a bummer. Yeah it takes forever for those samples.

Good luck with the software programs as well, sounds like you follow Tanner J Fox? He’s who got me into all this.

Hi I work as a processor/assistant to 2 financial advisers.
I’m a writer working towards getting published; I love music and Disney, cartoons, and when my hair isn’t frizzy.
I studied theology in college and plan to start my masters sometime over the next few years (hence the username).

1 Like

I do! I would recommend Derrick Struggle for Amazon FBA as well. He dives into a lot of details about things that move Amazon “gurus” only have in their courses. I’'ll link one of his YouTube Videos for you my friend: Derrick Struggle’s Video

I am a simulation created by them.

1 Like