What do you do with bad bytes?

i post it for a day then i delete it

if i usually have an idea or feeling to make one, i never really give up on it until i feel there’s some kind of special value to my work. whether that be the amount of time i spent on it or a certain second of the video that i like. Even if it’s bad, i’d just keep it up anyway because not only is it like a time capsule from me in that time to (essentially as long as the app exists), but also due to a quote I saw from someone about uploading even if it’s bad, and just doing it consistently because you’ll always improve somehow, or at the very least, have fun! I’m not really a content creator i’d say but i feel like it’d apply for anything i make

3 Likes

I ditch the bad version then maybe try to remake them if I think they CAN be good. Sometimes I do just post the bad version for a laugh!

2 Likes

I think I’ve uploaded every video I’ve made or at least reshot them and/or reworked the idea behind it. Bloopers I upload on another account.

2 Likes

Like her I go in the corner and cry and think about life then get back up and move on lol.

1 Like

post em with a self deprecating caption so I can insult myself before anyone else can, softening the blow of ‘this is trash’ :smirk:

2 Likes

As a great DJ said one day : “All I do is win.”
(Find this man)

1 Like

When we were in a down period I would post them knowing I’d take them down later as I figured things out. Now I just trash the whole thing. Restart from scratch