What do you do on your free time

Just wondering what you all do on your free time like watch movies, read, play outside lol etc…

3 Likes

Typically sleep, what abt u

3 Likes

Play overwatch, draw, is trying to teach myself animation and 3D modeling stuff, watching twitch, YouTube vids, other video games, go on here, plan out an entire YouTube channel and all its content but never actually film it, avoid movement mostly lmao. I have a lot of hobbies

4 Likes

In my free time I like to write (fiction, poetry and songs!), or read books. I will also draw or try and teach myself something new, usually tech related like computer science or 3D modeling skills. I also love playing basketball a lot, and cooking (though that hobby has kind of died since having to live in a dorm).

2 Likes

bake, bench, watch anime, study, read fanfic, catch up on my fave heroes story arcs. the dc-verse is wild asf.

and sleep bc i barely ever get more than 5 hours.

2 Likes

Netflix or go for drives out

2 Likes

Make film montages when out with friends, reading, sport, YOUTUBE and Netflix, looking at memes, making memes, sharing memes with friends (if you don’t get the gist; I like memes) and sleeping

2 Likes

The gym is my second home, I love reading and starting businesses. You learn from the ones that fail, and when they don’t fail it is exciting to see them grow

2 Likes

Play with my son

Watch Vine compilations

1 Like

learn editing and workin out

1 Like

What free time? :joy:

1 Like

Go on here and play music lol

2 Likes

youtube/netflix or reading when im feeling lazy, otherwise cooking some new recipes, longboarding, or taking care of my beautiful pet plants :seedling: :cactus:

1 Like

watch YouTube or TV (but mostly YouTube lol)

1 Like

I try to do something useful, but I end up sleeping too lol

1 Like

absolutely stunning baby

avoid movement lol

1 Like

Haha i’ll be moving into a dorm next year

Benching is pretty fun

2 Likes