What do you do for money?

I was just wondering what everyone here does for a living?

12 Likes

I make pizza… it was fun at first because I didn’t have any other expectations. now it sucks.
I make $9 an hour.

11 Likes

Hey man, gotta do what you gotta do.

7 Likes

I’m really waiting for Byte would release soon to just… give me life.

making pizzas or working a 9-to-5 whether in retaiil or an office or a call center or behind a counter or in bathrooms or a truck… it’s like Squidward moving to SquidwardVIlle or whatever it was called.
At first it was exciting but throughout time, his smile slowly goes away.
to have to answer to someone and get yelled at over insignificant things… it’s not the life you want. you can begin your work life that way… but I wouldn’t recommend you ending up youe life that way.

8 Likes

i just sell stuff lol

7 Likes

I agree man, no one should settle for something they don’t like.

7 Likes

We talking stuff, or STUFF👀?

8 Likes

Work two jobs one at thrift shop other at target . Then I sell some clothes here and there just to get buy. It’s a hard knock life for me financially lmfao I walk 4.4 miles home from my job cause it’s expensive where I live couldn’t afford car note rent and car insurance. I’m just hoping byte comes out people like me and then it opens opportunities cause a bitch is struggling hard lol. I have no one to go to to help me financially so it’s harrrrrddd. I have no family to help so it’s just me a 23 year old girl trying to figure life out .

18 Likes

Well i worked at mcdonalds and zumies in june and july then i made matresses for a bit and now i have orientation for best buy on friday.
I don’t know what i haven’t done for money dude :joy: Iowa is for 50+

8 Likes

I would make money but being a former stay at home daughter was hard so i decided to be a student which has 0 income right now. I’ve fallen on hard times not getting paid to go to class :sleepy:

10 Likes

currently a designer at a start-up. and love it

9 Likes

Yo your story sounds similar to mine, what do you plan on doing for byte? I’ll support, and I can help you prepare for byte lol

3 Likes

Working at a retail company, just a normal 9-5 job, pays well, so surviving day by day.

4 Likes

I’m a Bartender. So I get people drunk for a living.

9 Likes

Yeah the situation sucks but thanks that is sweet!! I want to make funny videos I just want to be funny I mean that’s how I deal with my stuff going on in my life by being kind hearted about it so I can be pretty fun it’s how I cope lol

6 Likes

I don’t have a job yet but hopefully be a tv writer/comedian.

7 Likes

I am a full time videographer and editor for a multimedia company. I mostly edit videos and go on video shoots for companies like Sabian, Ford, and others. I have a lot of fun :grin:

6 Likes

I’m a full time student at college! But me and my dorm mates have started vlogging, live streaming on twitch, tik tok-ing, and now that I’m in beta Byte, I’ll try my hand at that. Anything a college student can do to get out there XD

8 Likes

Make music

3 Likes

Long lost sister? Pt 2? Lol (There’s a legit pt 1 :rofl:) I’m the exact same

2 Likes