What do you do for a living?

Besides waiting to be V2 creators what do you all do for a living? :thinking:

3 Likes

Well… I am a student, but I wanna do something to earn some bucks. Yk, by blogging or something. Any advise from your side?

1 Like

I clean toilets, I clean a restaurant before it opens… but I aspire to be one of those stories of where the person works a crappy job and slowly became famous and got out of that… if it were to happen. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::woman_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

that would be definitely lit if it happens. as for me im just a student #boring

2 Likes

full time student and doing youtube as a hobby and maybe one day as a part time job

1 Like

Go to school, some napping tons of eating, but hopefully I can get more involved with photography :grin:

3 Likes

Finishing college, currently on a paid 3 month internship as a Computer Science Engineer (F***ING NEEEERD) I have this convoluted plan where I’ll get a legit job that will make me some cash to re-invest on content creating and (hopefully) move to LA and be one of those lame-os like Cody Ko and David Dobrik. A guy can dream lol.

2 Likes

Im currently a veterinary technician and full time in college! Im majoring in veterinary biology (pre-vet degree basically), and either minoring in business management or social media marketing. I could probably do both tbh, based on how many electives ive taken, but I am really hoping I can make it on V2/ the internet in general.

Id loooove to be able to be a veterinary doctor and give my services for free in underdeveloped areas or to shelters if I dont have to worry about student loans lol.

2 Likes

I’m a student. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m currently a student in college

1 Like

i live for living

2 Likes

go to my relatives houses to harvest money

1 Like

I am a high school student so i spend most of the day in the school or thinking about, Also i practice martial arts and go to Acting classes

1 Like

I eat… and you

1 Like

In high school, but work at a pizza place part-time. Honestly not really sure what I’m doing with my life.

1 Like

Right now I’m a comp sci student and I’d like to get a job in cyber security one day

1 Like

I’m just a psychology student trying to make it through life, and to start creating a life :thought_balloon:

1 Like

I’m a graduate student but I would honestly love to make a living off of v2.

1 Like

Uber/Lyft driver, commercials and videos for companies/individuals on the side

2 Likes