What do we call ourselves? Seriously

Are we Byters? Byte creators? ByteStars? We need to settle on this :joy:

9 Likes

Haha! I’ve never actually thought about this before. I just assumed Byters…it has to be Byters, right? Interested to see what people come up with lol!

2 Likes

Generally I’ve seen people call themselves byters, mainly so they can use the double meaning for some great jokes.

1 Like

I like “byter” bc then if someone doesn’t say “byter? I hardly know her.” Then I know we can’t be friends and I move along

5 Likes

byters seems to be the main name people are going with but you can go with anything you want like i know @maukamauka perfers bytonians.

Just cause byters is what everyone is saying doesnt mean you can’t go outside the box. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

5 Likes

I like what @maukamauka came up with!

Hello Bytonians

1 Like

Emma said “byters” :joy:

6 Likes

Omg I looked this video up on your page and it released on my birthday :joy: I love it

1 Like

On what to name ourselves:

Weirdos.

At least that’s what I call myself.

4 Likes

we are byters, master byters

13 Likes

Book it, we got a name

3 Likes

I just had a war flashback from middle school with that joke

2 Likes

So is it not an option to be called bytoids…?

1 Like

I stand by my idea “bytems”

I’ve heard ‘creators’ but Byters seems more prominent. Creators seems like…like…strange?

2 Likes

We commonly use byters, but you can be anything you want

3 Likes

Yeah I think “creator” is just a generic term for anyone who makes content online including YouTube, Instagram, etc.

3 Likes

Neo-Viners?

1 Like

I am byten cookie :slight_smile:

1 Like

I usually call people Byter or Bytoniens if it’s an individual or Byters or Bytoniens if they come in a flock

3 Likes