What’d I miss?

I’ve been away from the forums for a while, and I hope to upload more soon.

But what’s happened to v2 since I’ve left, other than Dom announcing he’s postponing it…?

3 Likes

everyone got sad. then they got mad. then they got mad that they were mad. then we were glad. now we are very glad. Welcome back to our family! I write poetry and a book. @Yoshr makes cute plushy videos. @Parkachu makes awesome youtube game videos. @motocross rides dirtbikes and races. What do you like to do? :sunny: :smile: also can one of the awesome experts change this to off-topic? Thanks my people!!!

8 Likes

'Tis done, my man.

2 Likes

I fell asleep various times? if that helps

4 Likes

i’ve been stressing and stress eating

5 Likes

I loved that poem. :+1:

4 Likes

Literally my mood :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thanks! I have a few more on that thread if you wanna check them out

2 Likes

lol same.

1 Like

It’s nice to know we have such talented people in the community, and more users joining every day. :sweat_smile: I’ve just been hired to write skit scripts and parody lyrics (song parody of “This is America” coming soon) for a guy named Thane, for his YouTube channel. That’s me, I guess.

2 Likes

Awesome! Welcome back!!

1 Like

Thanks, man. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah! So how’s life on the outside been?

It’s been… Decent, at most. Been quite uneventful this past month. But hey, I’m going to NYC in a month, and I guess that’ll make up for it. Looking forward to visiting the Nintendo World Store. :smile:

2 Likes

That’s Awesome! NYC is one of the few major US cities I haven’t been to yet.

Well, I hope you get to visit sometime. It’s a pretty nice place, aside from the smell in some areas :grimacing:

2 Likes

I really wanna go to Nintendo NY some day. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know the feeling. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

yeah I’m sure! But it can’t be any worse than Cochabamba Bolivia haha

1 Like