What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

Were super into conspiracy theories and there is so many?
We don’t believe the moon landing really happened :alien::face_with_monocle:

What’s yours?

ello, please always choose a category. posts like these go under off topic! :grin:

also i believe in a lot of them tbh, i definitely don’t think the moon landing was real!
i’m like shane dawson where i believe in the dark ones and wouldn’t be able to say them :eyes::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t really get into conspiracy theories, I do get into looking at deaths ruled accidents etc that don’t make sense, but I feel like most conspiracy theories are based on loose evidence when checked individually

3 Likes

The conspiracy theory that all conspiracy theories are meant to hide something :o

11 Likes

I believe in conspiracy theories that actually have solid evidence to back it up or that someone could convince me to believe in (with, again, evidence).

So, uh… none of them, as of yet.

2 Likes

What do you guys think about aliens? :alien: and yeah I like unsolved cases and interesting killer shows haha like assassination of Gianni Versace and You

5 Likes

The simulation conspiracy

4 Likes

I don’t believe but I never discard them being true. Some theories that make sense are that aliens exist and that Mars probably at some point was habited.

5 Likes

Truth be told I don’t know a lot about them but I’ve always kind of wanted there to be aliens out there somewhere

1 Like

I believe that tHE eArTh Is fLAt, because I’m an intellectual :sunglasses: (jk, not really)

2 Likes

I believe in the Loch Ness Monster, does that count?

2 Likes

There r several conspiracy theories related to JFK’s death and I find some of them intriguing

2 Likes

i believe in area 51 and there are ufos in there but there is no thing as the Loch Ness monster

3 Likes

dinosaur earth. there’s proof.

1 Like

there’s this crazy conspiracy that the beta comes out this month and I think I believe it

4 Likes

nO, tHE eArTh iS a pOlYheDRoN

3 Likes

I hope that conspiracy is true :joy::joy:

Except for the fact that we’ve found plenty of plesiosaur carcasses far past the point we would expect to and it’s entirely plausible that one lived in the Loch at one point

What if the Loch Ness monster is just a boat that sails out there from time to time and is supposed to be shaped like a monster type thing :thinking: