What Celebrity, YOU WISHED, saved you from an AWKWARD situation?

When is a time where you wished a celebrity was with you? could be a bad situation you gotta get out of or an awkward family meet up or your getting bullied at school.

We want to hear your stories? What moment in your life would you have wanted your all-time favorite celebrity or celebrities with you and why? (any famous character, villain anything)

For example, your being bullied by these kids and then you wish Spiderman would come and whisk you away! Or there was a time when you and your family got lost while camping and you wished that Bear Grylls was there to help you get out of there. :joy:
We want to hear your stories! It could be a fictional character, celebrity or anyone you look up to!
We’re excited to hear your stories.

b8bf8658dd216b2ec14a1b9a27123f20

3 Likes

Jim Carrey When he is in the elevator with that woman saved me from a awkward family situation :joy:

2 Likes

Elementary school…we had to take our physicals in the gymnasium.
Kids had to get weighed on the scale…IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY. And of course kids were making fun of everybody’s weight.

I wished Will Smith would have showed up and invited me to a party before I got weighed. lol

5 Likes

Why is it always awkward family situations :joy: honestly didn’t think of Jim Carrey that’s a good one! thanks for sharing. #reletable if its anyone that can get you out of a bad situation its Jim Carrey :rofl:

2 Likes

OMG how embarrassing an invasion of privacy, no wonder you wanted Will Smith to take you to a party, he would have come in like a boss and went “that’s hot that real hot” :joy::joy::crazy_face: or this not hot and takes out his gadget from MIB and wipes there memories so the class forgets everybody’s weight. Thanks for sharing :laughing:

2 Likes

Hugh Jackman. He’s such a lovely guy, he’d probably take light of the situation or avert the attention elsewhere.

3 Likes

And my entire life is an embarrassment, so I’m not going to bother providing an example.

Jennifer Lawrence could be a good idea

1 Like

I’d feel like Adam Sandler would make an awkward situation better. I feel like he would turn anything embarrassing into a joke and make me feel better about myself so I’d say him :ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

keaanu reeeves fasho

2 Likes

Oh yea Jim Carry becomes the Awkward situation :joy:

1 Like

Ariana Grande :v: :dizzy:

2 Likes

Very true Hugh Jackman would totally avert attention, great celebrity choice!

Adam Sandler :joy: love how comedic people make every awkward situation better. They insult the awkwardness.

1 Like

Brendon Urie

1 Like

Kanye, he’ll just make it more awkward which I think makes it less awkward for me

1 Like

jacob sartorious when i was being called a fa***t

1 Like

Robert Downey junior AKA iron man

2 Likes

prolly tom holland because everyone would try to look cool and nice in front of him :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Definitely spot on! he would be a great choice, also with his funny and witty behaviour. :joy:

2 Likes