What category should we put motivational quotes bytes?

We create about 20% of our content as “motivational quotes” bytes? Where should we put it?

Original, we were putting them in “Internet” since they were quotes found online but now it’s memes?

Thanks, Henry :blush:

8 Likes

Holy, that makes sense… I guess experimental?

Petition to bring back #Internet

7 Likes

Chill?

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: @Pac with the solution.

In honestly, I’m a sucker for quotes and reasons I love making them. It might not fit in the mold or space here, but it’s a bit of us that I have a means to share.

I guess “Chill” would work too :blush:

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I’ve prepping my launch with this kind of content and would love to see a category for motivational!

3 Likes

Honestly I’m behind this, you should make a feature suggestion for motivational!

2 Likes

we need a motivation category

2 Likes

Cause I know Instagram is huge with motivational quotes but not many video social media app is heavily big on it - we do longer motivational quotes videos on TikTok but we want some of our shorter ones to be on Byte as well.

Just a thought :blush:

Here’s one on TikTok that was “crafty” and inspiration that perform decent on there (that’s my daughter’s voice and we came up with the craft art to sync with the quote):

There should be a section for this. IDK how or what it would entail but it needs to happen in some format. Even if we get you guys a featured hashtag. #motivationalmonday would be very solid. :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

What are your thoughts on just a category called Motivational Thoughts or just Motivation?

3 Likes

I’m for it especially during this crazy and surreal time we are living in.

Comedy puts a smile on ur face :blush: and quotes puts a smile in ur heart :heart:

1 Like