What are your thoughts about Black Mirror Bandersnatch?

I saw it with my sister and it’s absolutely AMAZING ! There’s so much choices that can be made and everything, it’s incredible how Netflix managed to do it !

What do you think??

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it yet, but black mirror is an amazing show so I’m sure they smashed it!

I’m not done with it yet, but it’s so far amazing! I was shocked when the first choice appeared on the screen (even though I already knew that was a part of the program.)

i soooo wanna try this out

going to watch it today at some point! if not then another day. v excited to see what happens

1 Like

oh lord…dont even get me started on this lmfao

1 Like

OMGGGGG YALL this is…def not a normal reccomendation but U GOTTA GOTTA watch this…this is an experience…more so an episode

for real best thing ive watched in 2018 fam…

I wanna participate in the ARG but im l a z y

THE BEST FILM EVER, you’ve seen this idiot choosing the wrong path every time.

I’m too scared to watch it because I don’t want to make decisions. Making decisions is scary.

1 Like

My thoughts… I can’t believe they call Frosted Flakes ‘Frosties’ in some parts of the world.

1 Like

its a brand!

They’ll always be Frosted Flakes to me!

i tried it out last night with my siblings. it was a huge warp. it was OK to me.

just a branding difference UK to US, given it was filmed in the UK :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smile: Yes, I was making a joke. I said I can’t believe they call them Frosties in some countries.

Looks like he’s still called Tony the Tiger. I was worried they’d changed his name to Timothy! :joy:

1 Like

Loved it! I think i got every ending possible!

Frosties ftw… Frosted flakes is too much of a mouthful.

2 Likes

hm got a mouthful of frosties instead

1 Like

Or too much of a spoonful. :spoon::smile:

1 Like