What are your plans for school?

For most of you guys, school is just around the corner. So what are your plans for starting?

Mine are: I’m going to a new school so if anyone tries to interact me in any way, I’ll trap their fingers through a wooden door… Just kidding! No I’m not.

Some of you have already started school so has the feeling of slowly becoming insane pulled on you yet?

4 Likes

I’m just enjoying my time on holiday, trying not to remember that school starts in a few weeks for me :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I hope to make new friends and better myself at the things I wanna do, and hopefully be better at science.

3 Likes

Welp I’m taking an audio video and film class in preparation for what I want to do in the future

2 Likes

I’m heading into my sophomore year, really hoping that schools not terribly hard and I’m in classes w/ friends

2 Likes

Second year of coollege.

4 Likes

Same, I got to raise my GPA so I can transfer.

1 Like

I’m on my second day and I’m already super pumped. I got into A Cap choir (the highest one my school has, only about 20 people make it) and Jazz band is amazing as always. This is my last year of highschool and to be honest I’m terrified lol. But most of all, I’m so excited to be back on here and get to talk to you guys!

2 Likes

That’s great! Welcome back :heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday Annam

2 Likes