What are Your Hobbies?

I just made an account on this form and want to get to know some people. What are your favorite hobbies?

Mine include playing tennis and watching tv. (My favorite shows are Survivor, FLCL, and The Venture Bros.

What about yours?

4 Likes

I like to teach myself new video editing skills… I love to help ppl, and I like used to make comedy videos on :vine:. I did a live stream aswell on hype, so I guess you could say I have a few hobbies… :grin::grin:

4 Likes

I race motocross and play videogames. And lets not forget being on the V2 forums!

3 Likes

playing sims 4 and being stressed

4 Likes

really big mood

2 Likes

i like watching horror movies and gaming

2 Likes

I wish I had some proper hobbies, mainly I just watch TV and listen to music

2 Likes

Creating dope cinematic videos. And making people laugh

2 Likes

My hobbies are to makepeople laugh, read, paint, write and do new and different stuff on my daily life. I feel really fulfilled when helping people and when it’s time to experience something new

2 Likes

mine is cliff jumping (like flips off bridges into water)

2 Likes

I have a few. One hasn’t been realized yet: learning Latin. The others: op-shopping (one of my favourite things is when I find video games for a couple of dollars each); retro computing; programming; collecting magazines; advertising. I also hope to dabble in publishing, as in real magazines. :wink:

1 Like

I’m big on video editing and filming is ok too I guess but I absolutely love editing its so worthwhile. I direct my school news and it’s some quality stuff (surprisingly for a school??) and we have better equipment than the local news stations so it’s pretty cool. I’m also getting into photoshop and I do competitive swim for my high school. Oh yeah and I play basic video games like sims, fortnite, gta yup

1 Like

I wish one of my hobbies was working out though hahah oh well

1 Like