What are your goals for byte?

just anything really.

like are you going to have a youtube channel?
are you gonna do igtv?
do you wanna do music?

7 Likes

Make an income so I can help my parents and sister overcome their college debts. This way, they can primarily focus on buying a new house.

21 Likes

I am With you anything really,I’m just in it for the ride here to have fun and do my thing .

2 Likes

Just to try it out and go with the flow with whatever happens. Same with @AustinHarris I think

1 Like

have fun with it and it’ll give me something to do :slight_smile:

To be an international Entertainer/Video Creator

really just make people laugh it’s a great thing to be able to do

1 Like

make content and grow enough to earn something so it’ll be my part-time job while in uni

2 Likes

happy birthday :partying_face: btw

1 Like

I want to improve people’s lifes. In small and in big ways.

ahh thank you! i forgot you could see the emoji lol

I wanna be funny and creative on there like kingvader and Quensidilla and be myself. I wanna show people that you can be yourself, and have fun doing that. You know motivational type, and inspire people. My goal is to gain a fan base and be known for being different (aka- my weird and goofy self)

To make good content and have fun doing it.

have fun, get featured in byte compilations, collab with awesome people, travel, create fearlessly, live life to the fullest, etc.

1 Like

I’m going to edit again and make sure I become a content creator

1 Like

my goal is music but i also want to have fun and create funny content

2 Likes

my goal is to be less retarded than i was on v***

1 Like

I wanna do music, comedy and do youtube and hopefully perform at the grammys one day

1 Like

If I had a nickel for every time somebody created a topic asking what my goals for byte were, I’d have like 15 cents. Not a lot, but still.

1 Like

First to become your friend

2 Likes