What are your favourite foods/snacks?

i’m all about guinness crisps, quavers, and hobnobs.

if we’re talking american, definitely the black packet of flaming hot cheetos because they’re the spiciest, and nearly all flavours of oreos are vegan here.

what are your guys’ favourite foods/snacks?

2 Likes

Flaming hot fries and glazed donuts

1 Like

I can’t lie. It’s cookies(atm)

1 Like

I’m not a fan of that type of food (besides in my country there is not as much variety as in America), I think that Pringles could be one of my favorite snacks, also everything that contains cheddar, Also Kit Kat I really like. But I do not eat them very often, every 6 months or more

1 Like

I could eat noodles all day every day tbh :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ramen noodles (lately), sugar cookies, popcorn, fruit, chicken tacos

2 Likes

Idkk, I really like Hershey’s cookies n creme, sour cream glazed donuts, lemon meringue pie, I just really like sweet things :candy:

2 Likes

Chips mainly lemon or barbeque because I can eat as many as I want and I’ll never get full

1 Like

Krispy Kreme doughnuts, cinamon rolls/swirls and waffles are the best❤️

2 Likes

Best snack is homemade pizza.

1 Like

Ooooh first question is where are you from because these snacks sound European/Australian, second question is have you ever eaten a gogurt… it’s an American snack and they’re soooo good

1 Like

Current fav snacks are Baked Lays, Manzanas, Craisins, and the “who toucha my spaghet” meme. :triumph: :muscle:

1 Like

they’re English brand but im sure you can find them on amazon if you’re interested.

i have tried gogurt. i currently live in America.

3 Likes