What are your favorite things about the byte app?

Just like in the title let’s discuss our favorite things we enjoy about this app.

4 Likes

I’ll start off by being different and unique… limited time and hashtag category

4 Likes

that it looks like the people running it really emphasising creativity and high quality content over big viewz.

6 Likes

true, and have great taste creativity/quality content

1 Like

It’s the perfect outlet to watch normal people do crazy stuff and crazy people do normal stuff.

3 Likes

I just like having a space to express myself.

I also adore the interactions. So damn cool.

3 Likes

I love the variety of different content and the creative editing style everyone uses.

2 Likes

Both Vine and this have such a weird visual language to it. I think it’s comparable to that weird way people talk in that broken grammar and it’s just instantly readable…like “what if phones but too much.”

1 Like

Honestly the community. Everyone is so positive and nice.

The app specifically, I love the short video format. And I’m happy that it’s not collecting data on my every move like other apps do.

2 Likes

The validation I never got as a child

2 Likes

Real answer, I agree with Orange. The people I’ve gotten to know because of Byte are amazing!

3 Likes

aw stop it you i know im special

1 Like

That it’s a creative outlet for me where I don’t get burned out working for weeks on end on a minute of animation, instead I can work several hours on eight seconds instead :expressionless: :sweat_smile:

And also the community, it’s one of the best, if not the best, I’ve ever seen, and I’m very happy to be a part of it. :blush:

2 Likes

I love people. what Support and love they give me and give each other are priceless!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Loops. I don’t think any other platform does them better.

1 Like

THE PEOPLE! And their creativity, and creativity all around!

1 Like

I like that the time limit pushes you to think harder and you most be more creative, and it is not easy. Also for me byte is an outlet, i open the app scroll for some funny / relaxing short content for my mind to chill a little, and i can continue with my day.
( in five minutes of byte you get the amount of content you will get in other apps in 2 hours)

1 Like

What I love about it is that it makes a perfect time-waster. When I feel like needing something to kill time when I have nothing else to do, I’d just open it up, head to the comedy section, and just rot for an hour.

Jokes aside, I enjoy seeing new content from the people I follow, and seeing new users trying to get into the 6 seconds thing. Plus the “Insert Clip” feature is a game changer (for me). :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been doing this for about 4 years, since using Byte I feel like for the first time ever since doing this…i don’t even care about the views or numbers anymore. It was tough to get into that mindset at first but around March this year, I fully Accepted that. I’ve gotten better as an editor using Byte. I stopped focusing on views and trying to grab numbers once I started using Byte. I’m actually having fun using this app. Back when I tried to use apps such as Instagram, Twitter, YT or TikTok to grow, I would usually come up unsuccessful and it would mess with my mental and creative state which would then make me not want to record or edit anything till I “got the recognition i was looking for on those apps”. (Which is stupid that I thought like that) Now on this app, I’m just freestlying with content and actually having fun putting it out regardless of what numbers the videos will do. I honestly feel existing creators on other platforms should use this app, if anything it will make you a better content creator and WILL HUMBLE YOU! It humbled me🤷🏾‍♂️

6 Likes