What are you watching on Netflix?

Post what’s good on Netflix. Movies… TV shows :grinning:

7 Likes

You :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Almost all Monty Python stuff is on Netflix. I rewatch everything every now and then.

3 Likes

I just finished im not ok with this.

2 Likes

I am not okay with this

2 Likes

Toss a coin

3 Likes

A lot of Schitt’s Creek and That 70s Show at the moment or comedians any will do really.

3 Likes

Get ready cuz I’ve got a list for you baybee:

Ex-Machina if you’re into sci-fi and robots or AI becoming human-like

Your lie in April if you like beautiful artistic animes that are sad and full of music but also pretty funny

Supernatural if you like long series with dark humour and monsters and lore, that’ll break your heart because of all the main character go through

Hilda if you like animated wholesome feel good kids tv shows with great music and super cool lore and creatures

New Girl if you’re into slap-stick The Good Place type comedy full of millenial humour about not knowing how to grow up right in our current society and transitioning from your 20s to 30s (its tough)

Cheese in the Trap if you like k-dramas that don’t conform like the others. I found this one to be different from the others I’ve watched.

Gilmore Girls if you want a blast from the past (late 90s, early '00s) with a cool mother-daughter duo and really fast paced witty humour and just general feel-good vibes

Alexa & Katie if you want an old-Nickelodeon style sitcom about two best friends and going with them through their high school years. One of them has cancer and the struggles of being a teenager while dealing with that. I 100% reccommend this show. I’m obsessed.

5 Likes

Rn im binging Money Heist

2 Likes

i’m rewatching ‘glee’ for the millionth time

4 Likes

I just started Bojack Horseman which I’m liking.
But if you’re looking for a dope ass movie I will always recommend Baby Driver.

3 Likes

I just binged The Good Place. I needed something super light hearted and I loved it. :blush:

3 Likes

On My Block (S3 comes out 3.11.2020)
Sex Education (it’s pretty funny)
Big Mouth (It’s always funny)
Jailbirds (it’s crazy to find out how jail actually is in Sacramento)
Degrassi: TNC (Degrassi: TNG S1-S7 are classics; TNC=The Next Class/ TNG=The Next Generation)

4 Likes

Now I’m watching Sex education S2 and I just finished Sabrina, I really enjoyed it

3 Likes

The OA, Altered Carbon, Maniac, Dark, Sense 8, Russian Doll are my all-time favourite shows on Netflix.

Edit; The Good Place is a good show as well

1 Like

i need omb right now! such a good show!

2 Likes

The 100 :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Love is Blind I finished yesterday… it isn’t “good” but it is entertaining in a cheap dating show kind of way lol

2 Likes

Stranger Things because I am SO far behind, it ain’t even funny. But I’m also hella into the Sabrina reboot. So spicy :ok_hand:t5:

2 Likes

Rewatching ‘The Last Kingdom.’ It’s somewhat of a hidden gem but undoubtedly the best show on the platform. Blood, guts and political machinations, what’s not to love? :joy: Wrote a pretty neat article making some predictions for Season 4 and know a lot of the crew personally. All bias aside, you’ll be hard pressed to find a TV show with better battle scenes - it makes Vikings look tame.

1 Like