What are you passionate about?

Whats something you really love?

For me, its writing, football (NFL), and movies

I love writing, its my best skill and i love showing it off my work.

Ive watched football for all of my life. If you ask me anything about it ill have something to tell about it or my opinion.

Same with movies! I am a huge movie buff. Ill love to have a discussion about movies any time!

What are your passions?

10 Likes

Acting,reading and helping others :slight_smile:
And animals are a huge part of my life and happiness

3 Likes

I like this answer. This is a great answer. Passionate people who are passionate about helping people out are amazing and it makes me happy when thats a passion :’)

1 Like

Hello, there are similar topics to this one! Please use the search bar before creating a new topic to avoid duplicate threads :))

https://community.byte.co/t/what-s-your-passion/24973

https://community.byte.co/t/what-s-your-biggest-passion-in-life/25543

3 Likes

I also love to help others, to talk and express my ideas and my feelings and to byteeee.

1 Like

motocross!

1 Like

Man we could talk about football for days

2 Likes

What’s ur favorite NFL team and movie

1 Like

As of right now I’d say the byte forum. Also doing my movie podcast on anchor fm app.

2 Likes

All of these are the same for me, with the addition of singing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Passionate about writing (pursuing a blog right now actually) and helping my family with stuff, doing more drawing (and hopefully make a song)

1 Like

I like lacrosse (I barely play rn) , art, ukulele
I want to do film, animation and acting and maybe start YouTube (vlogs, drawing videos etc)

2 Likes

Film, music, giving back

I want to know all ur ideas

I want to cross all your motors

Lets do it i dont have enough people to talk football with. Well i have a small group that i made friends with from a sports discord that i was a “Starter” in (which was mod) but i have like seven friends i still will talk to football about. Theyre from Cali, Iowa, Netherlands, UK, Florida, Germany, and Canada. Its a hell lot of fun but i always look for more friends to talk football with

1 Like

My favorite NFL team would have to be the 49ers :slight_smile: and my favorite movie would have to be The Truman Show. Ill always love that movie so much :’)

You have a movie podcast?! :open_mouth:

Yay singing! I have had a bad time with my voice recently, its really weird. But maybe itll be better soon.

1 Like

Ooo you seem to be very creative :’)

1 Like