What Are You Most Thankful For?

Me too!!

This is so crazy!! Around the same time I was experiencing the worst time of my life and it was BYTE that turned everything around for me!! It’s crazy that an app could do this but it was the people I met who made me feel like I could actually do this!! So glad you decided to make a byte :heart: Glad you’re here! And I’m glad we’re friends!! You are a star! And I love seeing your vids. :relieved::fire:

1 Like

Amen lace. And you’re so right, it’s a team effort I know dom has his team by his side!! Thank you for pointing that out and giving additional recognition! Team byte is amazing. Byte is amazing. The ppl on byte are amazing. The world may be scary rn, but I’m glad we have byte to be surrounded by fun and creativity and positive vibes :innocent:

1 Like

Im thankful for this amazing community and my creativity.

1 Like

I’m so happy byte has connected us, Rommie :heart: I love your jingles. They’re so creative and you’re an amazing person :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

This cheesy but extremely cute lmfao!! I would say, a part from my parents, I’m really thankful for my childhood friends. They’ve helped support me through rough times and honestly are a big part in who I am today. Idk where I’d be without them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@gemikun love you, buddy! I’m so thankful that you’re a part of us! You have been a standout since the beginning and I can’t wait to see how far you’ll go! @rommie thank you so much for building others up, even when you’re feeling down. Love you, too man.

Thankful for this team and this community. Thankful for my amazing best friend and wife @shanshie who enthusiastically jumped into this creative outlet with me with both feet. Thankful for @_Orange @rommie @senorpequenos, @stephe and @PunkAndAlcohol for encouraging me when I first started out and I couldn’t stand a single thing I made. I’m thankful that I didn’t listen to all of the people who told me I was stupid or weird or a loser throughout the years. Thankful for my two beautiful children.
Thankful for OG creators like @onkelchrispy , @jakeholland, @in_harmonium and @jumbonutz who are just all so kind and inspiring. Sometimes it feels like walking with giants. I’m thankful for dudes like @Tupac and @Lacieyl for always being transparent and keeping it real. Thankful for @kevinsaxbyy’s Bruce Campbell-esque chin.

I’m thankful for this app for helping me regain confidence and that creative spark. I’m thankful for some of the best friends I’ve had in a decade. I truly believe this app is going to make it, and in the future we’re all going to get to hangout in person and swap “war stories” about Byte’s early days.

11 Likes

Love u too Dad, thank you for believing in me :joy:

2 Likes

I’m thankful that God has provided me family, friends, and most importantly, this awesome community of encouraging and amazing people! You guys are the best, and I’m always inspired by the creativity that you guys exhibit!

Also, @rommie, that’s awesome that you watch Naruto! If you ever wanna chat about it, hit me up anytime. I’m a big fan of the series! :blush:

1 Like

Mmm, im further thankful for my family, friends, this app, and my ability to find humor in the darkest situations, which allows me to usually come out of it with little to no scratches.

2 Likes

Thank you @Jaurshe for all your kind words and encouragement

3 Likes

Josh!! I literally had to not reply when you wrote this piece because I was so teary-eyed! :pleading_face::two_hearts: your words hit me like a train man! Thank you for really taking your time to write this out. I love how you are such a great friend to everyone, especially to @gemikun for being there for him during his times of self doubt etc. That’s the beauty in this community. We’re genuinely here for one another. You’ve always got a friend in me joshie! I’ll always be there for you! I see your potential and it’s just gonna be so amazing to see where you are and what you’re doing a year from now! Can’t wait to be part of the journey! I love that you and your wife are doing this together! I mean couple goals amirite?! All the names you highlighted and what they bring to byte and to the community, I couldn’t agree with more!! I never really said it, but thank you to all the BETAS who gave little old me a chance at this whole content creator thing, and welcomes me so graciously. @_Orange , @Erikaallyson , @senorpequenos, @alexandersuxx, @taylordawson , @_apollo , @kevinsaxbyy , @TomWho , (MANY MORE!)I’m literally living my dreams and it sounds stupid but I am! Before this, I was just a mediocre singer in my room. Now I’m legit pouring my heart and soul into the content I put out, and people are LISTENING! People want more! And it just makes me the happiest person on earth. Thank you to everyone. A million times, thank you.

7 Likes

You’re welcome : P

1 Like

Thank you love you!!:heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

@Jaurshe and @rommie it really is crazy how much this app has brought us all together. I’m glad I’m on this wild ride with you two and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!

Thanks for mentioning me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You’re truly such a blessing dude, you’re a real one and you have just the biggest heart for the community and the people in it. From the first video I saw of yours I knew you’d be awesome. Not to be depressing but as happy as I seem, it takes a lot for something to make me actually laugh out loud and you got me to do that on the first I saw of yours. You take so much time to give encouragement out wanting nothing but people to feel good. We are blessed to have you in the community and its people like you that will make this app really happen

@rommie so glad you can be in the community, you have a terrific voice and it needs to be heard and can’t wait for you to be famous someday, you deserve it. Byte needs your positivity and heartwarming character, so we’re glad you’re here!

2 Likes

mu mom, my dad, and my cat. simple.

1 Like