What Are You Most Thankful For?

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is safe, and healthy wherever you may be in the world right now. I wanted to come onto the forums and make a thread that could maybe spread some more positivity and happy thoughts during this difficult and crazy time, that we as a nation and nations are experiencing. This pandemic has been so fast paced and extremely terrifying because it’s everywhere. Something I never have experienced before.
To keep myself from thinking of such harsh realities, I started to think about all the GOOD and HAPPY and most importantly, POSITIVE things in my life that I still currently have with me. I have my Mom. I’m so so thankful to have my mom. She’s literally my rock, I mean we’re best friends! I’m so thankful to have her around and healthy, and happy! I’m thankful for my family near and far, that they are ok! Safe and self quarantining like the rest of the world (should be). I also have my dog! Oh my god I love my dog Moschino. He’s literally the best thing to ever happen to me. I have so much purpose because of him. I’m extremely thankful to have my doggy with me especially during these trying times. I can’t go outside and do much of what I used to on a day to day, but I’m so thankful for Netflix and chill! Lol. I just started Naruto for the first time EVER! It’s really good omg. Sakura is cool but she’s sort of annoying and Sasuke and Naruto are just bad ass, periodt. I’m so thankful for byte! Truly honestly! Byte not only is the platform for me to be creative and express myself as an artist, BUT it’s allowed me to make connections with people near and far, and my god I feel like I have SO MANY FRIENDS now! I’m so thankful for that. For you guys. Okay I’m getting carried away, but do you see? These are all so positive and uplifting and I am smiling so hard right now as I write this.:blush: I really hope more people join in on the cheesiness of this post because I’d like to read about what y’all are most thankful to have still with y’all during this pandemic. Above all, I am happy and I am healthy, and I will get through this. We all will. We have to. Bless you all, stay safe my Byte Fam!

P.s. can’t wait til this shit rlly does blow over Bc BYTECON/BYTEMEETUPS will be happening AMIRITE :100::fire::face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart:

15 Likes

Ay I’m glad you made a positive post!
I’m really thankful for time to cool down, because my life has been crazy. And I’m glad I can focus on doing art, which is an outlet which is really helping right now. Hope y’all are staying safe!

5 Likes

Aww I’m glad you liked it! I rlly wanted to see the positive vibes flowing up in here! Life deff has been crazy, so I feel you! And I’m rlly glad you are taking the time needed to just chill and relax! I hope you’re safe as well! Thank you :innocent:

4 Likes

I’m thankful for the Byte community and anime : P

7 Likes

November arrived early… what I am most thankful for? I’m thankful for inspiring many and making individual simile throughout this pandemic.

6 Likes

I’ve been insanely grateful that I’m hold up with my supportive, loving girlfriend in a large-for-our-payscale apartment and I’m not stuck with some roommate I don’t like or something.

5 Likes

I’m thankful to Dom and his team for creating this app and this amazing community that’s continuing to grow, and meeting and conversing with such talented creators. I’m thankful for this community for making me feel like I actually have “friends” to talk to because legit guys, I have zero friends here because i’m basically new to this city. Thankful to @rommie and @Jaurshe for letting me vent to them when i’m feeling my lowest. Thankful for all the people who enjoy the wacky content I deliver and letting me know I’m doing good (i hope.) Also thankful for all the people in the medical field like my mama, sacrificing themselves even during such a frightening time in the world. Love you mama (even though you’re never gonna see this aha) Anyways Byte fam, continue to shine and making people smile, love you all.

6 Likes

I’m most grateful for my parents. They do so much for me.

5 Likes

Me too shanks! Thank you for introducing me more into anime! I love it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You make me smile so thank you! And shoooot, there’s time to be thankful :heart::innocent:

4 Likes

You’ll always have a friend in me gem!! Love you long time! So so glad you’re on byte and continuing to grow! It makes me so happy for you! You literally make me crack up and your personality shines through the roof! You and I just get each other. And I’m so thankful you have a friend in @Jaurshe as well Bc he’s the sweetest teddy bear ever! I love him so much too Bc he’s a great friend to me as well! Byte has introduced me to some of my greatest friends and I didn’t even know it at the time. Sooooo thankful :heart:

Also shoutout to your momma!!! She’s a warrior man! Mad respect :fist::heart::100:

4 Likes

I feel you on that man!! My mom is everything to me. Like I just love her so so much! So thankful she’s My mom! Thanks for sharing Demi :blush:

4 Likes

Im thankful to my legs for always supporting me. But most of all im thankful to be relatively healthy.

4 Likes

This made me chuckle ngl

3 Likes

i am thankful for everyone on byte :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol this!! I’m thankful for my legs too! I’m still able to walk and play w my dog! If my dogs happy so am I :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love this one! I’m thankful for everyone in byte as well! I’m thankful to @dom for making all this happen :raised_hands:t4::relieved:

2 Likes

Thankful for dom

3 Likes

Genuinely thankful for the existence of byte and how supportive the community has been. Going to get deep here, but I had been clinically depressed for two years and it was getting really bad when January rolled around and I added byte. The community gave me purpose, a will to live. I had supportive people all around me and I started to feel happy again. I’m not exaggerating when I say Byte brought me out of a hole I was scared I couldn’t climb out of. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thankful for every single person who has given my Bytes 6 seconds in their time of day to give it a chance.

And really thankful for the Byte team for creating this app. I have some crazy synergies with this app. Remember guys, it’s not just Dom, as great as he is. There’s definitely a whole team working hard behind the scenes.

4 Likes