What are you excited about

I’m hella excited to see that v2 is happening! I’m a verified user on musical.ly and I know what you’re thinking… eww a lipsyncer and I get it. Im really more of an original content kinda guy.also I’m 20 and I started when I was 17 so idk what was thinking lol. Don’t get me wrong they gave me awesome opportunity’s but vine was the right way of getting discovered. I hope that y’all will join me on my adventures on v2. My user will be the same hopefully as this one right now and tell me what you’re excited for!

2 Likes

We are all very excited for the V2 beta

1 Like

super excited to see old viners with new ideas like quen blackwell :weary::weary:

1 Like

Most excited about v2

1 Like

I’m curious about what a muser can do on V2. Apps are very different. You guys have to be more creative now. I’d love to see what you can bring to V2.

1 Like

I’m happy about the fact that vine audiences was an older range. I’ll be able to have more adultish humor.

1 Like

Just excited for the new content!

1 Like

I used to love watching, creating and sharing vines with my friends as I am sure we all did, I am just excited about V2 in general! I can’t wait for the fresh vine ideas and new content creators. See you guys out there! :wave:

1 Like

I want to be the next jay Versace :nail_care:

1 Like

You guys kinda look alike

1 Like

I’m excited about the return of #BlackVine.

1 Like

The beta!! (That’s if I’m lucky enough to be in the beta)

1 Like

All the new content!