What are some older games that you love?

Portal 2 is the best game I know!

3 Likes

My brother used to play that all the time! :joy:

3 Likes

Honestly for me, I’d say mario kart wii, 100%

3 Likes

This was the first game I beat but I don’t count it as like a walkthrough because it’s a racer lmbo

2 Likes

oblivion

2 Likes

Toontown(pc/online), fusion frenzy (xbox), kung fu chaos (xbox).

3 Likes

The MGS series will always be close to my heart, but besides that, some Resident Evil, Pokemon, and sims games were all i played xD

1 Like

OH- but like I would play those mmos for kids like Webkinz, Petpet Park, Toontown, etc

1 Like

Killzone, and socom

1 Like

Club penguin!

Poptropica

2 Likes

Wild 9 for the PS1. Anyone remember that?

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2.

Tony Hawk Underground 2. Incredibly stupid humor and writing but the gameplay was fantastic.

Also the MedEvil series.

Used to love playing webkinz all the dang time, until they started adding WAY too many micro transactions for thing that were once free to use

I’m not sure how to answer that, I’ve played a lot of games that are so much to remember being enjoyable. But if I had to choose one or a few, it would have to be:

1. Super Mario Advance (GBA [That game nearly kicked my ass] :laughing:)

1. Super Monkey Ball: Touch and Roll (DS)

1. Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA)

1 Like

I used to play Poptropica for a while.

Wii Sports was great. Bowling was my favorite game.

1 Like

tekken 5! My favourite game <3. The OG one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Let me tell you I was obsessed as a kid. I bought it as an adult and played through a few more times too.

Also, Darkstone.

Lol every old game right now be like

2 Likes

There’s really too many to choose from. But the first ones that came to mind that I think would make great remakes would be Crusader: No Remorse, Blood Omen: Legacy Of Kain, and Shadow Man
Crusader-No-Remorse

Shadowman