What are some older games that you love?

Hey!
What are some older video games (before 2012) that hold a place near and dear to your heart. One for me is Pirates of the Caribbean Online, anybody else play this classic?

16 Likes

i used to love the games we would get for free in cereal boxes. my favourites were candyland and mr.potato head

7 Likes

Yesss I loved Candyland too lol but for video games, I was obsessed with the Spongebob video game based on the 2005 Spongebob movie lol that game slapped

8 Likes

The sponge bob game was amazing haha, I grew up playing it. The golden days :laughing:

6 Likes

The Simpsons Hit and Run, GTA SA, Sims 3 (2009)

Ive posted a tutorial on how to play Simpsons Hit and Run in multiplayer here

check it out! we might do like a huge thingy together!

11 Likes

San Andreas is such a classic man, I remember playing it in class instead of taking notes haha. I remember playing the older Sims games too those were awesome. My favorite was Sims 2: Castaway on the Wii, I played that religiously lol.

5 Likes

:joy: im talking about the candyland video game. they put the cd in the cereal box in a little package like this
i had at least 15 different games but theyre all scratched up so none of them work anymore :sob:

6 Likes

You’ve just unlocked some memories I didn’t know I had :joy:

4 Likes

This might be old but me and my brothers would NOT stop playing kirby airride and simpsons hit and run on the gamecube. Poptropica and millsberry were fire as well

image image

11 Likes

OMGG I didn’t know there was a video game for Candy Land lol I missed out :sob: I would used to play the board game version of that all the time

4 Likes

Fortnite

3 Likes

These are also games I grew up on haha, great choices :smiley:

3 Likes

Poptropica and club penguin were life

6 Likes

I played Poptropica back when there was only one page of islands to go to haha. Superhero island was the best back then.

5 Likes

ones that first come to mind are:

The Simpsons Hit & Run
The Simpson’s Road Rage
GTA San Andreas
GTA 4

i was naughty and played gta from like the age of 7/8 LOL

7 Likes

I think everyone started out pretty young when it comes to GTA hahaha, I stared when I was 10

5 Likes

Wii Sports is a big one, along with many other older Wii titles. Recently my family and I started occasionally playing Wii Sports again when we’re all home together and it has honestly been a blast getting frustrated with wonky golf controls :joy:

9 Likes

Minecraft, Space Raiders

7 Likes

Any resident evil, megaman, Pokémon…

6 Likes

this

7 Likes