What are some of your all time favorite comedy sketches?

I’ve grown up watching a lot of comedy and it’s influenced me a lot. There are some videos I always go back to that still crack me up. I think they’ve really defined me.
Like the surprise lady from snl, the snl Lawrence welk bit, funny walks from Monty python, the fire drill opening of the office - just to name a few.
Post your favorite funny videos, sketches, etc of all time below in the comments. I’d love to see em.

7 Likes

My favorite comedy sketch of all time was the Dave Chappelle Show…Prince Basketball sketch. That was a classic! :joy::joy::clap:GAME…BLOUSES…:basketball:

2 Likes
12 Likes

Monty Python’s Bicycle Repairman is at the top of my list

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2howud

3 Likes

I’ll also add that anything SupremeDreams and CalebCity post is golden

3 Likes

This is one of my favorites lol

2 Likes

And anything Stuart MadTV. I’m simple like that :joy:

5 Likes

I hold this sketch here near and dear to my heart

5 Likes

Most of my time spent on YouTube 2008-2010 was on comedy and sketch channels. Most of them are gone now RIP. Good reliable comedy is tough to find on the internet now

2 Likes

Hahaha! I forgot about that one! This is my husband’s favorite. He will out of nowhere ask someone what their favorite planet is and he’ll say “Mine’s the Sun!” :joy: The looks he gets…

2 Likes

IT’S A SIMPLE QUESTION, DOCTOR

I thought this impression was so goddamn funny I once used it as a character in a school play. Yes, I did entire shows doing an impression of Will Ferrell’s impression of Harry Caray

2 Likes

Ah, damn it.

I’ve been going through my YouTube subscriptions to find more old sketches that I loved, and all this absurd hilarious shit (now with a hearty dose of nostalgia) is reminding me why I ever had an interest in video production in the first place and now I’m sad. Anyway here is an old fave from Barats and Bereta

2 Likes
4 Likes

There was a time where I had memorized nearly word-for-word every sketch from Will Ferrell’s Best of SNL

3 Likes

These guys post super rarely now because they have Real Life Jobs as actual comedy writers

4 Likes

This quite a few from big train were always my favourites. I watched these to death back in the day.

3 Likes

2 Girls at a wedding.

Look at the size of her, looks like a fuckin fridge!

3 Likes

Another one from Barats and Bereta (notice this was done in one single take)

2 Likes

How could I forget GUS CHIGGINS

One of those sketches I quoted way too often given that no one got the reference

2 Likes
2 Likes