What are my strengths and weaknesses?

Okay, I so I kind of have a good idea where I am right now and love doing the bytes I have so far. But I would love a third-person view of my work to know what I can improve on. Also a little so I don’t get too caught up with my own opinion all the time! :sweat_smile:

My byte is: Byte.co/jacobshadowminer

2 Likes

Strengths

• Funny

• Looks like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite

Weaknesses

• Easily Beaten by 100 kids.
2 Likes

thanks! :joy:

1 Like

My advice to you is the same advice I give to most everyone who is looking for a critique. Don’t be afraid to just be yourself on Byte. A lot of people try to make content based on what they think other people will like rather than just being themselves.

I also saw you had one post that had the tik-tok watermark. I’d recommend trying to record your bytes in a third party app and then posting to both tik-tok and byte. A lot of the byte community has a relatively bad connotation with tik-tokers and don’t like seeing recycled content. I personally think cross promotion is always great, I’d just say try to get rid of that watermark when you can.

Other than that I think you’re on the right track. Keep growing and being yourself!

1 Like

thanks a lot! Yeah what happens is I really want music in certain scenarios and I am in a rush so i will add music through tiktok and just delete it there and post it on byte without cropping it properly. But now I have more time i am more focused on being me and making sure the quality is as good as it can be! :smile:

Strengths: You do not come across as though you are copying people. “A Byte T-shirt” (YOU MADE). I have not seen anyone do that before. I thought a “Byte T-shirt you made” was creative.

“Meeting up with Dom Hoffman in the airport” : I think putting up more creative Bytes would be great. After meeting him you put up only 9 Bytes.

There is seriously not enough Bytes to share any weaknesses.