What are guys binge watching?

I just thought since the majority of us are staying at home most of the time now it would be interesting to hear what you guys are watching.

Personally I am watching on my block and I highly recommend that. It is a fictional series about a group of teenagers living in gang territory and chronicles their lives trying to get out. It has a nice blend of serious tension with fictional side plots mixed. It also has a lot of good acting. The characters are also super relatable.

7 Likes

Hunters

2 Likes

I’m binging When They See Us and I’m actually going to start On My Block next! :smiley:

2 Likes

You :love_you_gesture:t4::star2:

4 Likes

Too kind sir :joy: too kind!

2 Likes

I haven’t had the chance to binge watch anything yet, but I’ll probably be spending a lot of time watching twitch streams. Maybe steal some of the ideas here and watch those too :eyes:

2 Likes

When they see us looks good. I’ll probably binge that one next.

3 Likes

That show looks really cool :sunglasses:, I have too check it out

3 Likes

Castlevania

3 Likes

The 100

4 Likes

okay this isn’t a show but did y’all see joana celia hatched quails on youtube??? Watching birds hatch is so cute for some reason

3 Likes

I finished this in the course of 4 flights and 2 layovers :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT S2 FINALE

3 Likes

Love is pregnant and Joe stalks the neighbor waiting for S3 :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I feel like you should put a spoiler warning lol

3 Likes

Done (edited) and can you recommend any NFLX original show to binge-watch :sob::eyes:

3 Likes

What genres are you into??? I’ve been binge watching a lot of Kdramas and documentaries lately lol

3 Likes

I’m open to all… I like comedy, action, foreign series, etc

3 Likes

Well, if you haven’t seen Itaewon Class, you should watch it ASAP! The series finale is coming out this weekend.

Kingdom is a zombie show set in Joseon era, S2 just came out.

Cells at Work is finally on Netflix!!!

My friends can’t stop talking about Moneyheist, but I haven’t seen it, though I’m highly interested.

The Good Place is soooo funny! Sad it’s over. The Witcher?!?! So GOOD!

3 Likes

I watched the Witcher… and the rest I’ll add to my list to watch! Thanks :love_you_gesture:t4:

3 Likes

Omg Jess :joy: so cute lol

2 Likes