What app when it first came out do you wish you were on?

Vine. I would have been an idiot but at least it would be understandable cuz i was 10 at the time.

3 Likes

I was on YouTube in the first year it was out but didnt upload regularly so now I wish I did

3 Likes

Flappy bird I would’ve gotten so big on that :triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

wish i had a ipad when periscope app first came out as i would have loved to be on that wish i had got onto vine but never got the chance to

3 Likes

I could’ve been one of them. Was on the site when it was only 2 years old. Back then a mediocre video could’ve got you 2k views easy on any topic. Good luck doing that in 2019.

@64angelwolf

Vine. I would have been an idiot but at least it would be understandable cuz i was 10 at the time.

My Response:

I agree. A lot of young people started out doing that app, and look where some of them are at now

@Marko

I was on YouTube in the first year it was out but didnt upload regularly so now I wish I did

My Response:

I was on the site on its second year and I feel the same way

@asher

Flappy bird I would’ve gotten so big on that :triumph::triumph:

My Response:

After finding out what this is. I might want to make this my first byte

@paulghosts

wish i had a ipad when periscope app…

My Response:

New opportunities are always coming, ya just have to look for them. Feel like byte is one of them

2 Likes

I would want to start on any of the big name social media apps, like twitter or instagram. The potential for success would’ve sky rocketed if I has just put in that time investment.

1 Like

Same here, even if had taken instagram seriously 4 years ago, my account would have a much bigger following than it does now

Probably Youtube. That’s one of the platforms where now a days, it’s pretty hard to get seen, so I would probably want to get a head start on it

1 Like

I agree. Youtube is where it’s at for content creators. I’m kinda surprised IGTV didn’t take off though