What app when it first came out do you wish you were on?

For me I wish I had been on instagram when it released in 2010. Had it been there consistently back then my following now could’ve easily been in the millions

5 Likes

Same Instagram :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was 10 back when Instagram launched I didn’t care about social media or anything back then I just wanted to go out side and hang out with my mates, although it would have been good to start YouTube even some time earlier than now even if the videos I made were horrendous

4 Likes

Same, I guess it could be just cool especially those times are probably just taking random videos with friends. Aw I felt nostalgic

3 Likes

Myspace obviously. i would be living like a Greek god if had I started earlier :triumph:

2 Likes

Instagram

YouTube i watch it but to be one of those og 2007 08 yters seems cool

2 Likes

YouTube !!

3 Likes

Twitter for sure

2 Likes

Probably Musical.ly sooner

2 Likes

Well to be honest I was on the most of them, like Youtube way back when, but didn’t really try to establish a presence for myself. I did it for fun, not business like they are now with all of these social media influencers because I didn’t (and neither did anyone else) think that it would become such a large profitable position.

I regret not taking Youtube more seriously a decade ago and deleting my old channels and videos.

5 Likes

Same here, ig is the one or youtube

2 Likes

Vine and youtube, although I was too young.

1 Like

YouTube, it would’ve been amazing

2 Likes

Definitely YouTube :ok_hand: I was really young though so idek what I would make lol but it would’ve been cool to have a long YouTube career

1 Like

I want to say Youtube…but in my heart I want to say Vine. But Byte could be WAAAAYYY better than Vine. And when Youtube dropped I wasn’t mentally prepared to be an entertainer. IDK TBH :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I would say YouTube, but at the same I’m glad I didn’t because I was 5 years old, oof could you imagine how cringey those videos would of been. Maybe Vine or something, but again I was 14 at the time so ehhh. I had Instagram since it came out and my follower count is not outrageously high, so idk.

1 Like

The app is only 9 years old and I feel it’s already getting old. I guess until Byte takes over we’re going to have to wait.

@Oren

…it would have been good to start YouTube…

My Response:

Man Youtube is another one. I remembered when I uploaded my first Youtube video when the site was only 2 years old. My video sucked and I got 2000 views on it easy. Good luck doing that now unless you complain about somebody popular on the site

@oddbydefault

Same…

My Response:

Feel like Instagram is already super saturated right now. I guess we’re all waiting for byte for now

@arf

Myspace obviously. i would be living like a Greek god if had I started earlier :triumph:

My Response:

Man, myspace was the defintely big back in the day. All I remember about that was how much I hated it

@devynb

YouTube i watch it but to be one of those og 2007 08 yters seems cool

My Response:

I was one of them, but was never consistent back. If only I had know what I know back then, I would already have a channel with 10 million subscribers

@Cynthia

YouTube !!

My Response:

Feel the same exact. I started in 07, back when Youtube was only 2 years old, but never followed through with it

@justinnovoa

Twitter for sure

My Response:

I was on there probably back in 08 and never did anything with it. I remember my friends talking about it in high school and we all thought it was silly. Looking back now, I’m just thinking another oppurtunity missed. This time though with byte I aint trying to miss it.

@Lxnria

Probably Musical.ly sooner

My Response:

Ditto on that one too. Who would’ve gussed lip syncing apps are becoming so popular these days?

@3_Mexican_chillis

Same here, ig is the one or youtube

My Response:

Man even taking IG seriously 4 years ago, and you could’ve made a nice sized audience on it by now. Feel like its heading the direction of all these apps into irrelevancy slowly but surely

@mason_paper

Vine and youtube, although I was too young.

My Response:

I remember seeing vine back in university and noticing how popular this app was, but now we have byte coming out so nows the oppurtunity for a second chance

@Chabe

YouTube, it would’ve been amazing

My Response:

I’ll second that one. If only I had been consistent on that. Now a days to get big its all about drama and trash talking

6 Likes

Hey man anything is possible. I think with byte we’ll all get that second chance to do so

@ShawdGawd

I want to say Youtube…but in my heart I want to say Vine

My Response:

With byte coming out we’ll all have shot at making it because we’ll be first. As long we put in the work I know its possible

@GenesisKid

I would say YouTube, but at the same I’m glad…

My Response:

Hey byte is coming out soon so I’d give it a shot

2 Likes

would’ve been cool to be one of the first youtubers

3 Likes