What abt “hype”?

Ok guys last year I did livestreams on hype, and the app seemed promising for a while the only thing missing was the audience. It’s was created by one of the confounders, or something like that, of :vine:… I used it for a year and a half before it finally just dwindled down to only me doing live streams… maybe we could get the app back and running by doing live streams and trying to get an audience to it, because it is/ was a really good a fun live-streaming app.image

3 Likes

Your folder reminds me of my Vine editing days. I had a folder just like this one. Same apps and even similar background color too. I miss them.

2 Likes

I love glitch effects and you can always get them back and make videos :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I still have all those apps, but my iPad’s broken :"( and I’ve moved onto to computer programs like AE for editing.

1 Like

Yea I got an iMac desktop to get after effects, but for some reason it won’t connect to the internet, so I think I have to call our provider

I used to use periscope it was pretty gud and had an audience so i might start using tht again

1 Like

I literally have all the same apps in my photo/video editing folder :joy:

1 Like