Were you expecting this?

Were you expecting V2??? Did you have any hope in it coming back?? Or were you thinking v___ would be gone forever??

2 Likes

I never expected it lmao but I’m glad its making a comeback :smile:

1 Like

honestly, had no clue it would come back

2 Likes

I didn’t have a clue, so happy it is

2 Likes

Pretty hype its mkaing its return and in a big way. It was missed. <3

1 Like

I thought it was too good to be true

1 Like

yes, I expected … a few days ago I decided to google search “vine is back” and then I found a article talking about v2, that was really wonderful :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Although I thought it was unlikely, I always had a feeling that it would come back eventually… Just not this quickly!

2 Likes

Honestly was not expecting it and yes I did think that it’d be gone forever.

1 Like

Not at all. I use to joke about how if only I started out on the app knowing what it would turn into, and now it looks like the universe decided to give me (us) a second chance lol

1 Like

I thought it would be gone forever because after v*ne was gone, everyone started to move to other platforms so I figured there was no turning back

Buttttt nowww… We get to turn back! And in an even better way :smile:

2 Likes

I legit thought It was gone forever :sob: I was so heartbroken the day I found out it was gonna be deleted

2 Likes

yoo this is like a dream come true…i started social media right when vine ended and i had a feeling if i had started on vine, i would have gained a good following… so V2 is like god’s plan of telling me to get on it right when its out

1 Like

Cant wait to show v2 my talents . xD

1 Like

Definitely not expecting the re-release at all. Hopefully it’s everything that Vine should’ve been, with a different name of course.

1 Like

honestly i was heartbroken when i found out it was being shut down, and then when it came to the day and the servers went, it hit.

i didn’t think it would come back, but then i had hope it would and thought to myself ‘it was loved by millions of people, surely it has to come back…’ and funnily enough i had this strange feeling it was going to a few days before @dom announced V2 :grin:

1 Like

It was too popular to be gone forever. I knew something similar would come, just didn’t expect it to come from Dom himself.

1 Like

I didn’t think it would be gone forever but I thought that with v___ being what it was the next app wouldn’t take off but I was surely wrong :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I didnt have a clue. I was a viewer when the original vine came out now i’m looking into becoming a creator.

1 Like

I was thinking it wouldnt come back but when i saw v2 on the internet i said if this was forreal i was happy

1 Like