We're getting more active!

So I noticed this, the weekly likes was at about 300-400 for some people before the update. After the update, the weekly likes got to 60! But now, we’re back already to 200+! Keep it up guys!! Enjoy the picture of a very cute corgi. images%20(1)|300x168

9 Likes

aw yiss (8char)

4 Likes

GC @jaydel Get on b o i

3 Likes

gotchu b r u h

4 Likes

What was the update

4 Likes

the “taking a step back”

5 Likes

O dat update

5 Likes

yeah, the one that made us sad lol

4 Likes

I just have a lot more love to give than I used to. :heart:

3 Likes

I think it’s because the OEVO Bros have been coming here less frequently. Notice how after Dom’s announcement there was an explosion of posts about OEVO by the same small group of people, often starting arguments with people who expressed a dislike for that app or the company.

But the people who created OEVO have already demonstrated they are not beyond dirty tricks to get more traffic, so I would not be surprised at all if these people were encouraged to infiltrate the forum and challenge anyone who expressed a negative opinion about that app. I just don’t know why the moderators here have been AWOL, allowing it to go on with impunity.

3 Likes

Yay im so happy

2 Likes

I agree, Tom. After I read that I noticed that…

1 Like

OH HECC YEAH BOi!

3 Likes

Omg the best boy

2 Likes

Very true, Tom.

2 Likes

Ayyyyyyyyyyy Tom what’s good

1 Like

That’s awesome! Just out of curiosity, how do you check the stats?

1 Like

The 3 lines besides your profile, click it, and you can see “New”. Below that is “Top”. And below that is Users. Click users and you can see!

2 Likes

Why do you have so much hatred for OEVO. Jesus, you don’t seem to like when people defend apps that they enjoy, THAT is the definition of what @dom was refereeing to by toxic I guess.

Thank you :smile: