Went from 20k to 1.1M in 17 days on tiktok 😮 (update)

I don’t know what’s happening my phone is blowing up tiktokers are messaging me and my videos are going over Million views just in 4 hour and it is increasing. 1.1M followers

16 Likes

catch that viral bug bro congrats :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Dude congrats!! I checked your account there and I saw that you have some videos with more than 5 million views!!! That’s crazy! Did they go viral right after you posted or out of nowhere all at the same time??? Again, that’s pretty awesome congrats!

2 Likes

Why did you post this on the byte forum?? This has no value to anyone

14 Likes

Thanks, Actually i started posting a week ago and i was gaining nice views like 10-50k per video and i went from 200 followers to 20k then i deleted all my old videos which shadow banned me for 7-9 days i don’t remember and then as the shadow ban was over yesterday all my videos went super viral and gained me 300k followers in 9 hours or so

3 Likes

Damn, pretty insane! I did hear that deleting videos there could put you in some type of shadow ban…cool to know that it doesn’t put a red flag forever, just some temporary thing! Good job dude!!!

2 Likes

I saw that! Ppl are following me Bc of you! It’s crazy!

3 Likes

Someone even made a fake profile of you! It has a couple hundred followers already and they’re reposting your videos!

2 Likes

There is no forever ban on Tiktok like people on youtube saying about forever ban and all are actually fake.

1 Like

Yes i saw that lol. Tiktok even gave me some special surprises

1 Like

Wait? Like what???

Got it! On YouTube I heard that accounts could get some type of “bad ratings” by the algorithm if you keep deleting videos and then your videos wouldn’t go that far…idk if it’s true or not.

1 Like

Even though you don’t deserve to be this “famous” well done I guess!

I’m joking, joking :joy: I like ur conspiracy’s tho!

2 Likes

7 days ban if you delete either 1 video or 100 in a day the other day if you delete more then 7 days ban extra

2 Likes

hahaha

1 Like

Ohhhh! Thanks for explaining…I totally have 200 days of shadow ban now hahah makes sense lol

2 Likes

hahah I get it

@Furkanaibani congrats on the success.

Also please reframe from spreading ur TikTok success as a creator on this forum since u can only bash TikTok here and not show its potential for creators :joy:

3 Likes

haha :joy: