Welcome Returning/New Members 🤙

Hey fellers, Midnight here.
It’s very heartwarming to see a lot of old and new faces getting on the forums. Today was a wild day as we are near the projected date for beta testing. I’m happy to see all of the activity in the forums. We been waiting for this moment for a year and a couple of months and it’s amazing to have Dom’s vision come into fruition. The forums have a very welcoming environment for new members and I’m glad our Experts, Moderators and the Staff can all help out the new members feel more at home and understand how things work here. :yellow_heart: Byte is coming soon, my fellow friends! Thank you, from those who been here since the first hour of forum opening up to those who just joined today, for being part of something monumental and amazing.

Sincerely, Midnight

16 Likes

Haha this is epic

2 Likes

ily midn38ght

4 Likes

wow thx I looking forward to getting to know everyone #bytefam

3 Likes

This is amazing #march24th

2 Likes

Hahahaha yes byte meet up eoix

2 Likes

Well said buddy , I am with you in everything you said. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

Well said my dude!!

1 Like

Same, I also can’t wait to see all the new content people will make when beta comes out!

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. Welcome new users, you’re received with our hands wide open, hope you have a good time.

2 Likes

Of course

:clap::clap::clap:well said bro :+1:

1 Like