Weirdest thing that's happened in your town

Someone’s boat fell off their trailer on the main street, so there was a boat blocking the road for hours.

11 Likes

Some kid tried to take all of the chairs in the school onto the roof, so that he could lock them up there. But he was shouting on top of the roof and someone reported it and the school came up to the roof and kicked him out and he wasn’t allowed to go back for a couple days. Wasn’t me…

9 Likes

the child protective services in my town got shut down because they killed a kid

7 Likes

i mean i have a pretty average town, but my sisters swear they saw a ufo hovering over them, it was silent with dim orange lights, and it went straight up and into the sky in a couple of seconds, so that’s pretty weird.

7 Likes

someone in a mental hospital bit off all their fingers

5 Likes

Cant think of something in mine but the one next to us is an alien/ E.T hotspot.

6 Likes

I live in the roughest area. The one that freaked me out the most was when someone our family knew killed a woman after a botched robbery. A 13 year old had taken part in the murder. Most of the blame was pinned on him, because he was a minor (so nothing would really happen to him besides a few years in juvie). The guy who murdered her is due to come out in a few years time, barely in mind this happened in like 2013. Worst thing is, this happened right outside my house.

6 Likes

In the 60s my town burnt and broke and stopped buying Beatles albums because Lennon said they were bigger and Jesus and saying that doesnt fly in the south :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I know so many weird things have happened here but I’ve forgotten literally all of them as soon as I heard them.

4 Likes

How did they kill a kid?

5 Likes

i think it was that it was he was malnourished and neglected but like i’m not 1000% sure i just know that everyone was mad because isn’t cps supposed to take away kids and get them back to a healthy environment not lose the kids they take

2 Likes

Somone robbed a car with a baby in there during the summer. Before robbing it though he left the baby carriage on a bench near by in the shade. (because a baby is going to survive the hot florida heat apparently)

1 Like