Weird Quirks

Things have been tense here. (she says as she pretends she hasn’t engaged in it lmfaoo)

I wanted to make something lighthearted but also something that would kind of make each other know each other a little bit more.What better way than to share our personal quirks right?

Hahaha (please share yours because if not, I’m going to be embarrassed lmfao)

So this doesn’t really happen anymore because I stopped drinking cow milk but for all of my life, I’ve always been so weird with milk!

I could open a brand new gallon of milk but I’d have to smell it to make sure it was still okay lmfao.

If the gallon was less than halfway full, I just could not drink from it anymore. What a weirdo lmao

If someone was like breathing over my shoulder for a second and I was consuming anything with milk like cereal, I would just have to throw it away hahahhahahahah wtf is that? :joy:

I would NEVER drink milk from someone else’s house. To this day, I have never drank milk from someone’s house LMAO

I have one specific bowl that is for all milk related eating hahaha nothing else and it needed to be PRISTINE. If there was but a tiny speck in my bowl, I’d have to wash it and put it away for a couple of hours to “finalize being clean” lmfaoooo yo

and that is one of my weird quirks hahahaha

please share yours

please

3 Likes

When I had my wisdom teeth removed, the surgeon dislocated my jaw. I don’t blame him, my teeth were bad, and it requires excessive force to break them into pieces for removal.

That’s the preamble, now for the quirk:

I crack my jaw at the end of important sentences. It’s my own little punctuation. One day, I’ll record a video of me cracking my jaw for all of you, so that you can understand the thunder that rumbles from my mandible. People often accuse me of playing something from my phone because of how loud it is, but it isn’t a trick. It is the sound of my ruined temporomandibular joint.

I cannot just stop at the jaw, however. The jaw finishes the sentence, but what follows is much worse. I systematically crack every joint in my body, from neck to spine to fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees, ankles, and finally hips. Then I wink, make a finger gun, and go bang bang.

This is EVER SINGLE TIME I CRACK MY JAW after ending a sentence.

Just a reminder, I only crack my jaw at the end of an important sentence.

Kane out.

4 Likes

Hahahaha I love it :joy:

Does it hurt?

1 Like

Making finger guns doesn’t hurt at all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

Kane out.

3 Likes

I hate it when ppl breathe/talk on the back of my neck… my mom dies it heavily because she knows it bothers me. It like send a whole tingle feeling through my spine.

2 Likes

I hate scratching summer sheets with nails or my fingers so it makes a weird sound, it sends shivers down my spine

2 Likes

Bruh the same happens to me! I dislocated mine in a MMA fight!!!

2 Likes

I wish! You know how embarrassing it is to talk about how a little Jewish man with a hammer and chisel fucked mine up? Sure, it sounds interesting, but then you realize I was unconscious and my insurance paid this dude to do it.

Kane out.

3 Likes

my dad can do it too! but his is because he ran into a door that was being slammed open face first lol

2 Likes

I hate that too :joy::sob:

2 Likes

Ahhhh, that’s me with like squeaking plastic :weary:

2 Likes

That sounds intense! :facepunch:

1 Like

When I was younger, I would always have to touch things with both hands bc I felt like they deserved equality. If I touched something with one hand, I’d have to touch it with the other hand in the same way too. It was weird. I don’t do it anymore though thank goodness. Now every once in a while I’ll do this weird thing with my nose.

4 Likes

i have to have the space that i can see in front of my eyes clear if i’m trying to do something important.

so every time i have to sit down to write an essay i have to clean absolutely everything off of the table (usually my flatmates’ messes), otherwise i can not concentrate.

i usually end up cleaning the entire room and waste a couple of hours, but what can i do?

2 Likes

I have this quirk where I need to sniff everything I use for the first time. I don’t know why really, I guess it’s so I can tell how fresh it is compared to something old and used? I sort of got it from my cat, who also sniffs new things.

2 Likes

Well, I try not to do this anymore but

If I’d ever gotten scratched or something, I’d try to somehow “reverse” it by doing the same exact thing backwards. So like
*. Scratch… *
*. (Scratches again but this time in reverseeee)… *
… …

yeah

coolio

2 Likes