Weird ass dreams

so last night i had this dream, and in my dream i met post malone. idk why but i felt the need to share this information somewhere so here i am.

if you’ve had any weird or interesting dreams lately tell the story here.

-ruff :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

i keep having this recurring dream of me sinking on a cruise ship like the titanic but modern day… surprisingly i still love going on boats/cruises lol

7 Likes

have any of you dreamed of actually using your smartphone?

4 Likes

I actually have a few times it never works properly and I get angry then wake up realising I wasn’t awake.

1 Like

i love post malone! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

one time i had a dream about going to a TOP concert but tyler was angry and super depressed, and he was pushing his fans away that were comforting him.

3 Likes

That sounds like the best dream :scream: I just dream about chips. And not famous chips either

3 Likes

I had a spooky dream where everything was black and white and I’m driving down the street and I see a really spooky ass dude in a window. He was super scary looking. Then in this deep, demonic voice I hear “Horatio, Horatio, Horatio!” It was hella scary.

4 Likes

I had a dream where I met Karl Malone… we shot free throws all day. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Post Malone is lit fam.

I’ve had some weird dreams about clowns in hell and me being involved with that, and like weird fish. I don’t know it’s wild hahaha

4 Likes

Im having this recurring dream where I’m at school but down this corridor at the top of the building and there’s just loads of classrooms? It honestly sounds so boring but in the dream I always really want to find it, but also sometimes the school is my primary school and not my high school??

2 Likes

I had a dream that I was doing my chem homework… worst dream ever :sob:

2 Likes

Okay so back in highschool I once I had a mini dragon baby inside a book, which I fed carrots to and then he died horribly while disintegrating into bubbly purple goo.

I assume it’s deeper meaning was that I wasn’t ready to have a pet yet.

2 Likes

Stick with me cuz this dream is a wild one and it involves Post Malone.
This was before I even knew who Post Malone was.
I fell asleep listening to random music, and in the dream, I had two friends and we made a group of three. Friend 1 was on an old computer, that probably used spreadsheet and discovered/invented “music”, both me and friend 2 went to his computer and were jamming out to it when government forces and S.W.A.T showed up and surrounded the house, friend 1 grabbed music and shoved it in a suitcase and we became fugitives. After a wild car chase, and just before exiting the city to escape forever, friend 1 got shot and died, turns out friend 2 betrayed us and gave away our location. So I hit friend 2, grabbed the suitcase and fled.
when i woke up, Rockstar by Post Malone was playing, and that’s how I became his fan.

2 Likes

There was an elephant dressed as a ballerina, dancing in the forest, thinking to myself how stupid is this dream, and I woke up.

3 Likes

I had a dream that I met Taylor Swift…but who knows. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

when i was 8 or something i dreamt that austin powers walked into my bathroom as i was taking a bath and he asked “are those drumsticks” and pointed to my vagina
and then i couldn’t watch austin powers until i was 12 without being grossed out (the austin powers movies were my favorite movies back then and it was difficult to stay away from them for so long)

2 Likes

this dream might not be a random funny dream but im gonna say it anyways
(Warning it’s kinda sad)

I had a dream about my cat trying to communicate with me. The morning after the dream, my cat died.

1 Like

also in another dream i met SML and he was blasting this is america ear-rape on his speakers

1 Like

Oh hell yeah, computer too.

1 Like