Weebs, come out of your caves

What anime are you guys watching rn, me personally I’m really into Demon Slayer cause it reminds me of my childhood watching Yuyu Hakusho after school. Also I’m deep into Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure

6 Likes

i’m in the process of watching cowboy bebop, and so far it’s incredible!! just watching the intro is an experience

2 Likes

Anime is pure garbage

1 Like

Shutup you uncultured swine

3 Likes

one punch man :fist:

2 Likes

I just finished watching Kaguya-Sama: Love is War and Made in Abyss, anyone have any suggestions?

2 Likes

beyblade metal fusion

1 Like

Most forms of entertainment are

4 Likes

I just started watching My Hero Academia. I’m 3 episodes in. I understand the hype now. lol

2 Likes

I’ve run out of psychological horror animes to watch, so now I’ve resorted to wholesome/mushy ones that make me feel nostalgic. I’m re-watching Full Moon o Sagashite (recommend if you wanna bawl) and Usagi Drop which is about this guy who adopts this little girl who technically is his aunt because his grandpa had her as an illegitimate child so no one wants her after he died, but he takes her and it’s so wholesome and sweet, please watch. Thank you.

4 Likes

You heard of yu gi oh

4 Likes

Watching this konosuba bc you recommended it :metal:

2 Likes

beginning hxh and mob pyscho, dey both gud

2 Likes

It’s legendary, I gotta rewatch it at some point

2 Likes

Have you seen Ore Monogatari? If not I think that might be right in your wheel house for mushiness

3 Likes

Oh my god its my dad on the byte forums

Is this real life?

1 Like

I’ve been liking dragon ball super. Lot of people are hating on it, but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it

2 Likes

I did watch it and read the manga lol but ty for the recc

5 Likes

It’s been some time since i’ve watched anime but i recently started with Inuyasha and i totally fell in love with it

3 Likes

I started watching this new one called the Promised Neverland but usually I’m watching Hunter x Hunter

2 Likes