We Should ALL meet up!

Hey guys,

I was thinking that ONE day we should ALL meet up. Like literally, we should all meet up. It would be so fun and cool. Whadyouthink?!

:kissing::joy:

6 Likes

It’s an interesting idea. However, it can be difficult as many of the forum users are from different areas of the planet. Maybe having something like a yearly convention for this or a yearly meet-up could work.

9 Likes

sure but i live in the middle east

I second this, the best way to all meet up would be a convention :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That sounds fun !! I agree with @TheKingHusker , a yearly meet-up could work !!

3 Likes

I think it’s an amazing ideas. Countering the other counties part. We could all have meet-ups for different people in different parts of the world - maybe a Facetime, a whatsapp call etc etc.

2 Likes

well meeting the forum peeps would be pretty cool!

1 Like

Maybe one day.

yeah something like vid-con or playlist live but for v2ers

2 Likes

That’d be cool but because a lot of us are all over someone should start a new topic for each city or place, and there should be someone to organize it. That way, everyone has a chance to meet someone from wherever they’re live, and we can all post on the V2 snap story and see everyone.

1 Like

Why don’t we video chat for now then see if we come up with any ideas

I really like this idea!! :ok_hand:I am willing to travel to meet like-minded people :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’d love to meet everyone but I dont like going outside the house :joy::joy:

1 Like

Who pays me the plane ticket? Hahaha

I love the idea but i live in India. So, nvm. :cry:

this sounds cool! I like the facetime / group call ideas. Or maybe specific group chats for different areas?

@annam I guess we’ll have to do the meetup at your house then :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m in!!!:joy::joy::joy:

Lmao I will make my beloved enchilladas for everyone then :joy::heart:

2 Likes

Yesssss, that would be awesome, we would to know each other way better

1 Like